Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Adam Stone (played by Fireblaze)

"Our home." He extends his hand. "Which can be yours too, if you so desire."

Adam picks Fell up, farmers carry. "Your choice, Lyle."
Lyle Knox (played by Burrito)

"Well, it can't be much worse than here." He said, shaking Adam's hand. "I'd love to come with you."
Fell Marvel (played by Fell-san) Topic Starter

*I wiggle out of Adam's hold and sleep on tenshi*

Adam smiles. "Then let's go. " He wraps a force field around Tenshi, Lyle and Fell using his projectors in his repulsors.
Lyle Knox (played by Burrito)

He looked at the force field, impressed. "Huh. How's that work?"

"Low-mass, low-heat plasma that bends around someone due to their gravity." He smiled, impressed at his own invention. "I also made sure that it doesn't burn ya by enhancing it with magic."

Mmmm
She exhaled and pushed a few buttons before a huge ship started to come into sight above the earth from what looked like a large blue shimmering circle that looked like ripples on the water. It was a wormhole.

Mmm
Foxx (played by Foxx_Swiftpaw)

((Sorry had work and still there a bit but what’ve I missed?))

((Adam and his friends escaped.))

((You didn’t get far did you because Foxx and his agents helped in the escape and I just need to know where to jump in...))
My character just came from a dimensional rip and killed some junkies trying to rob her.

Foxx wrote:
((You didn’t get far did you because Foxx and his agents helped in the escape and I just need to know where to jump in...))

((Just sit tight, and basically when we get to the point where we can regroup back at base, you can jump in.))

Adam Stone wrote:
Foxx wrote:

((Just sit tight, and basically when we get to the point where we can regroup back at base, you can jump in.))

((But I’m already with your group and am the reason part of them got free.))
Oc- I think that was meant for me. I'm outside and have nobody to mess with an other worlder like me.
She looks at the force field again and she was still impressed become of it.

Mmmm *I cuddle closer to tenshi*

Mmmm

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus