Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Fell Marvel (played by Fell-san) Topic Starter

*it cuts him* my turn *I pudge his blade into your gut*
She coughs out some blood

Hehe
Foxx wrote:
Firelilly Nightshade wrote:
She sighed, "fine, in one of the 'verses we traveled to, what we call the Firefly verse; the government that took over after the civil war wanted to make a Utopia. Something that will never happen. Well, they created a gas called the Pax. As an experiment, they found a planet with the same environment as the earth that was. They made the planet, Miranda, into a mining planet and added the gas into the air processors. It had two effects; the first was to calm people down so much they laid down and died. The other ten percent, was the exact opposite. They made Reavers, men and women, who do one of two things, make others into Reavers or make them into clothing and food. Needless to say, they're monsters."

“Well we can’t let that happen.” replied Foxx. “Now can we.”

Foxx the pulled up a tablet and typed in some prompts before keying his comm and says, “HQ this is Agent Foxx I have an update and need to meet with our agent inside of Hammer Tech.”

“Which one?” came the reply.

“Agent Gema Simmons in R&D” replied Foxx.

“I’ll make the arrangements and get back with you.” replied HQ.

“Thanks.” replied Foxx before turning to face her and reply, “So of all those many names of yours which one is your favorite because I’ll have to call you something other then Mame?”

She said, "hmm, just call me Liara...oh and by the way, if you or your group gets any ideas of screwing me or my people over, I can easily destroy this system in at least seven different ways...that includes turning the earth to glass."
She drops her knife as she fell into her knees

Awww dont already oh well *I go to stab you in the head but he stab his gut* what how
She spits out more blood as she looks at her wound
Lyle Knox (played by Burrito)

((And here comes the good old 'normal self vs evil self' bit.))

*I wobble out with a stab wound where his is* looks like we're connected *I punch myself and he punch himself*
She struggled to get on her feet while she was bleeding out

Hmmm *I heal you and he heal you too*
She gets back on her feet and she looks at her stained clothes
She thought for a second before adding, "though, I can do more than destroy, just know that I can if I felt like it or revive the recent dead if I wish." She thought, 'well, the Go'uld sarcophagus can; even if it has an addiction effect if you use it each night for ten days or more at a time. Thankfully, I stole it from Ra before he blew up along with his ship...or was it Hathor when she woke up from her thousand year sleep. Either way, the owners can't complain if I make better use of it.'

Tenshi I have a idea but it's dangerous
Foxx (played by Foxx_Swiftpaw)

“Trust me Liara the last thing I want is to see the world destroyed.” replied Foxx before more charmingly adding, “You know Liara is a beautiful name for a beautiful lady. If all of your kind are as beautiful as you then I honestly wouldn’t mind meeting them.”
She said, "sorry but, I believe that you won't see any nephilum like me. Seeing as how angels and demons tend to hate each other. When I said, 'my people', I meant my guildmates. Though, I have sometimes been called some messenger for some diety or called a diety when I travel through the multiverse often for some reason."
Foxx (played by Foxx_Swiftpaw)

“Well one as lovely as you can tend to be very god like.” charmingly replied Foxx. “So do you eat food? If so I’d like to take you somewhere so we can learn more about eachother.”
Markus (played by Fireblaze)

Markus tries to heal himself from his wounds. "What exactly is your bright idea?"

Combine me and him together
She said, "oh? Yes I can eat but, if your thinking of having any romantic interests with me...don't. I have no intentions of having a significant other; not when I travel through the mulitverse due to various jobs and not to mention, finding our original homeworld."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus