Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Adam Stone (played by Fireblaze)

He blushed and smiled. "Thanks." The thruster between the wings flared up. "How fast can you fly?"

Markus seemed uncomfortable. "I don't think that's a good idea."
“I fly pretty fast but I bet you don’t want to fly and I can tell that your brother doesn’t want you to fly either”
Markus (played by Fireblaze)

"Markus, come on! I love flying!"
Markus's helmet came on. "Fine, I'll watch from here and if anything goes wrong, I'm there in a heartbeat."
Adam then turned to Tenshi and grinned. "Now it's your call."
She takes off and she flies around pretty fast and she keeps thinking that she can beat him in a race, but she couldn’t fly for too long or her wings could give out.

Adam smiles and takes off, only his wings and boot thrusters providing speed. "That middle building." He smirks.
She flaps her wings harder and faster, but before she got close to the building, her wings gave out, causing her to start getting closer to the ground

Adam sparked up his afterburners and dove, catching her and laying her down. "You ok?"
“I think so, must of flown for too long before I met you” she said as she struggled to fold her wings to her back

Adam's wings do the same. "I'm sorry for overexerting you."
“It’s my fault that I pushed my wings to fly with you”

"Oh. Here." He picked her up and jumped from building to building and then to the starting ground. He smiled and put her down. "You should rest."
She sits down against a building and she slightly started to close her eyes, then she tried to wrap herself with her wings.
Markus (played by Fireblaze)

Markus patted Adam on the back and they started to talk.
She sleep for about an hour

At the time that she wakes up, Adam is there with his head on her shoulder, also sleeping.
She slightly moved her wing to wrap him a bit, “Sleep well my eagle”

He shifted and a shadow wrapped around him as if it was coming from him.

He then suddenly woke up and the dark ball went back into him. "Wha-! What happened??"
“Something wrapped around you and I don’t know what it was”

He cursed in Greek. "Not again. It happens when I have a nightmare. Gods get them a lot. It's why they don't sleep."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus