Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

As Markus, Adam, and Fell argued, Nightmare slowly healed himself with his powers. "You know, compared to the stuff I have, Ultronhas almost no security. I can take him down without having to look at him. But, I thought you guys would enjoy the show."
Fell Marvel (played by Fell-san) Topic Starter

Wait you want me to live
Adam Stone (played by Fireblaze)

"Come here, kid." Adam opens his arms in a hug.
Tenshi flew over to the people with her costume on and she was angel with healing powers. She landed near them and she looks at Adam with her crystal blue eyes.
Markus (played by Fireblaze)

Markus only saw an unknown threat and stepped between it and his brother. "Who are you?"
“I’m not a threat and I’m Tenshi, but it I look like this, call me Angel, my hero name” she said to Markus

Markus glared at her, and his armor wrapped around him, but he went back to Adam's side.
Larry (played anonymously)

((Wondering if an animated corpse would be accepted into the rp.))

((If you're interested, post here. Marvel OOC ))
“Calm down, you sound like my sister and me share this one body, she’s overprotective” she said

"Wouldn't you be if your sibling had been left out on the streets t-!" Adam put his arm across Markus's chest.
"But I'm ok now, brother." Markus just stood there in his armor.
“You have a good point there and I did lose my mother in a car crash when I was only four years old.”

"I'm sorry. He is very protective. But you must understand that my bio-father was abusive, and my mom....let's just say she wasn't in a position to do anything about it." He looked up at her. "Plane accident. And Markus....." He held Markus's hand. "He just sees it as that he's doing his job: Being a big brother."
She slightly rubs his cheek, “I didn’t know who my real father was and my older brother had to take care of me ever since our parents were killed in the car crash, that even included my bio-dad as well, then my sister takes control of this body if she thinks I’m in danger” she said to them both as she shows them her angel like wings.

"I-I have something like that too. I count him as my bro too. But his soul was made by Hades, not Ares."
“It almost sounds like if we were supposed to be siblings, don’t it sound like that to you as well?” she asked Adam

"Or extremely good friends at the least." He smiled.
“Yea, we could be good friends and if you see my sister controlling me, her name is Sarsha, she’s a demon, but she’s really sweet”

"I'm used to demons. Being called one all the time will do that to you."
“Well, me and my sister are hero’s, her hero name is Devil, I know it sounds like a villain’s name”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus