Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Adam Stone (played by Fireblaze)

"Angel, and Devil. My other bro's name is Lycann."
“My real name is Tenshi, then my sister’s real name is Sarsha and I own a sushi restaurant”

"My name is Adam. I'm pleased to meet you."
“Nice name” she said as she held out her hand

He shakes her hand. "The same to you."
“Thanks Adam” she said as she smiles at him
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

((Sorry I took so long to join, life's been hectic.))
((It’s fine))

"Of course."
She spreads out her soft wings, “Feel my wings if you both want”

He was currently asleep in the astral plane, floating around in the shape of a simple ball of red clay-like energy.

Adam felt the wings. "They're very soft." He looked at her. "Like your heart, it would seem."
She smiles at him and she slightly blushes a bit, “Thanks for the compliment Adam”

Adam smiles and Markus feels the opposite wing. "They're....beautiful." He said.
“Thanks guys” she said to them as she fixes the mask on her face and then the gloves on her hands

A small amount of red gas appeared, carrying the scent of blood.

Adam's armor wraps around him and a pair of red and gold metal wings spring out. They look like they'd belong to a giant eagle. "I think we match."
“Yep and we just have different feathers” she said to him as she studies his wings

His wings moved so they wouldn't hit her as she moved around and studied. "I like the red and gold but should I change it? Is it too flashy?" He spoke quickly, panicked even.
She slightly feels the feathers on his wings, “They’re perfect the way they are Adam” she said to him and she slightly rubbed his cheek

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus