Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh, hi, guys. :3

Hii, I'm Mandy. I love DnD, text based rps, and writing stories. I love literate roleplays, but I'm not one to drag things out to make my post longer, especially at the cost of the plot. I haven't roleplayed one on one in a few years, but I'm ready to try it again! :D Any potential partners?
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I am always available to RP. Just let me know.
Dog

Welcome~!
Welcome! Welcome!

There's a load of people hiding around here so I'm sure there's a big chance you'll find someone.

..just don't take the one under the rock over there, she's mine.
Kim Site Admin

Lolitrix wrote:
Hii, I'm Mandy. I love DnD, text based rps, and writing stories. I love literate roleplays, but I'm not one to drag things out to make my post longer, especially at the cost of the plot. I haven't roleplayed one on one in a few years, but I'm ready to try it again! :D Any potential partners?

I love this introduction! I like great writing too, but I don't think it's "great" if it's just extra fluff to make the post longer instead of better. I love it when people understand that important difference.

You will definitely find other kindred spirits to play with here, especially if you let us know what sort of RP you're into. Like, high fantasy epic adventure, or intimate drama, or fan-based RP like pokemon...
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! :) We're happy to have you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh, hi, guys. :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus