Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 21 Questions

Rules

1. Ask a question, or hit "reply" and answer someone's existing (single) question.

2. When you answer someone's existing question, also include a question for them to answer.

3. Whenever someone answers your question, they've started the game with you. You then answer their question and add another.

4. This goes on until you have each asked and answered the 21st question, at which point that game is over.

5. Be sure to number your question.

6. Be sure to use the "reply" button to answer, otherwise this could get confusing lol!

7. Have fun!

More explanation

Just an excuse for light-hearted conversation, really. There might be multiple games going on at the same time, between different people, but I think it'll work. Let's see who bites!

Example

(Player 1)

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

(Player 2)
Player 1 wrote:

Mint Chocolate Chip!

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?

(Player 1)
Player 2 wrote:
Player 1 wrote:

Mint Chocolate Chip

The sound of clinking metal forks against plates. 😡

2. Dogs or cats?

(Player 2)
Player 1 wrote:
Player 2 wrote:
Player 1 wrote:

Mint Chocolate Chip

Someone talking about me in the third person even though I'm standing right there. 😡

2. Dogs or cats?

Cats! 🐱

2. What's your favorite genre to RP?

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

((I'll start))

1. What's your favorite animal and why?
JetStorm

Huskies,because they are so freaking cute with their big blue eyes. I have one and she is the sweetest thing.

2-whats your favorite food & why?

JetStorm wrote:
Huskies,because they are so freaking cute with their big blue eyes. I have one and she is the sweetest thing.

2-whats your favorite food & why?

((awwww))

My all around favorite food is the tostada (also in some places called a "chalupa").

loaded-chicken-toastadas-2.jpg

The epitome of Tex-Mex cuisine (at least to me), a tostada is the perfect food because it has the crunch of a crispy, flat corn tortilla and the tasty combo of buttery refried beans, lettuce and tomato, cheeeese, and a salsa or some kind of taco sauce. My favorite places also put sliced avocado on the chalupa, which takes it to another level for me. Wow didn't realize I was so passionate about the topic of tostadas.

2. What is/was your favorite subject?
1) What is your favourite type of fabric and why?

(please notice me senpai hahaha)
Birdy99 wrote:

My favorite type of fabric would have to be silk or spandex because I just really like how they feel. :3

2. What is your favorite music artist?

Birdy99 wrote:

Hmm...a question I've never thought about. I don't know much about fabric, but whichever doesn't require ironing, and is not too hot. Usually it's a polyester cotton blend, I think. I love shirts like that, where they can get crushed in the dryer for 5 days, and they're still, miraculously, not wrinkled!

Edit: I forgot to add a question.

1. What I your favorite kind of weather?
_KittyKat_ wrote:
Birdy99 wrote:

My favorite type of fabric would have to be silk or spandex because I just really like how they feel. :3

This is a hard one.. Elvis Presley

1) Favorite Cartoon?

((oops Rachkirk...I think you would start by answering Birdy's question about fabric to start with, or put your own question separate for someone to answer, because the game above should be between birdy and kit_kat until they reach 21 questions (in theory lol) ))
_KittyKat_ wrote:

At the moment, it is definitely Daniel Chen XD I’ve just been revisiting his older songs, and one of his songs (Be Happier Than Me) literally made me cry buckets even after the third time really. It just- yeah, I am not eloquent enough to describe it but his songs are all rather nice.

2. Do you like crime novels? And why?
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Hmm...a question I've never thought about. I don't know much about fabric, but whichever doesn't require ironing, and is not too hot. Usually it's a polyester cotton blend, I think. I love shirts like that, where they can get crushed in the dryer for 5 days, and they're still, miraculously, not wrinkled!

(Polyester cotton blend @_@ definitely gonna keep that in mind! No more ironing!)

Probably the rainy weather, especially those that last an entire afternoon. I know that it isn’t a good thing, and sometimes it does flood, especially in the lower areas...but I love it. Its cool, and usually its windy, and while I can’t do it anymore, I still remember the few times I had to walk home from piano class and its raining and I basically laugh/screamed while I ran back to my house haha...

I love being able to run around in the rain, and I loved to do it as a kid, but now, with the pollution and all, I can’t do that anymore unless the rain lasts for more than several hours, and the pollutants are washed away.

Also, when you’re older, people would think that you are an idiot if you run around in the rain hahahah (sigh)

2. Do you like sashimi?
(I wants to play too....but idk who I should be talking to yet if anyone, so I'll leave my Q here and hope someone wants to answer it ^_^ hope this is okay!)

What job/career are you in? If you're not involved in one yet, what are you hoping to get into? Feel free to tell me a little about it too :D
JetStorm

I want to join the military,i'm already a cadet in ROTC at my school,plus i want to serve for the U.S.

2)favorite anime and why?
JetStorm wrote:
I want to join the military,i'm already a cadet in ROTC at my school,plus i want to serve for the U.S.

2)favorite anime and why?

(Think you mean me? Think were supposed to quote to make things easier to notice)

None....as desperately as my sister and some friends have tried to get me into it, I just cant stand anime. It doesnt appeal to me, and the badgering attempts some of my friends and sister have employed accompanied by manipulative force into making me actually watch an anime have seriously soured my view on anime as a whole, which had the unintended effect of lowering my appreciation for the genre entirely. (A dozen people probably just blocked me, but put yourself in my shoes ;) )

3. What's your favorite rp/book/movie genre? Any reason or just something you gravitate towards?

Birdy99 wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:

(Polyester cotton blend @_@ definitely gonna keep that in mind! No more ironing!)

Probably the rainy weather, especially those that last an entire afternoon. I know that it isn’t a good thing, and sometimes it does flood, especially in the lower areas...but I love it. Its cool, and usually its windy, and while I can’t do it anymore, I still remember the few times I had to walk home from piano class and its raining and I basically laugh/screamed while I ran back to my house haha...

I love being able to run around in the rain, and I loved to do it as a kid, but now, with the pollution and all, I can’t do that anymore unless the rain lasts for more than several hours, and the pollutants are washed away.

Also, when you’re older, people would think that you are an idiot if you run around in the rain hahahah (sigh)

2. Do you like sashimi?

((I'm with you on that--I love the rain. I prefer rainy weather to sunshine. You running back from piano class in the rain sounds like it was a blast. Yikes, we don't have as much pollution here in that case to have to worry about that. Didn't know it could get like that. But yay rain.))

I had to look up Sashimi.

"Sashimi is a Japanese delicacy consisting of fresh raw fish or meat sliced into thin pieces and often eaten with soy sauce."

My answer is nope! Noooope! Nope. I'm squeamish.

2. If you had to choose one of the 5 senses that is the best/most important which one would you pick?

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
(I wants to play too....but idk who I should be talking to yet if anyone, so I'll leave my Q here and hope someone wants to answer it ^_^ hope this is okay!)

What job/career are you in? If you're not involved in one yet, what are you hoping to get into? Feel free to tell me a little about it too :D

((You did it right! I guess a simpler way to put the directions would be "Start by posting a first question or by answering someone else's first question."))

I have two careers. One is teaching, and the other is pharmacy work (as part of the staff--I'm not a Pharmacist). I go back and forth between the two jobs depending on the year and situation.

1. What song do you listen to most when you're in your truck?
Taz

Abigail_Austin wrote:
I have two careers. One is teaching, and the other is pharmacy work (as part of the staff--I'm not a Pharmacist). I go back and forth between the two jobs depending on the year and situation.

1. What song do you listen to most when you're in your truck?

well that depends > on phone i listen to SL Tropical, Bodak yellow and nines- oh my
in the car with my mother i put the radio on heart fm

do you like czechoslovakian wolfdog's ?
Abigail_Austin wrote:
((I'm with you on that--I love the rain. I prefer rainy weather to sunshine. You running back from piano class in the rain sounds like it was a blast. Yikes, we don't have as much pollution here in that case to have to worry about that. Didn't know it could get like that. But yay rain.))

I had to look up Sashimi.

"Sashimi is a Japanese delicacy consisting of fresh raw fish or meat sliced into thin pieces and often eaten with soy sauce."

My answer is nope! Noooope! Nope. I'm squeamish.

2. If you had to choose one of the 5 senses that is the best/most important which one would you pick?

((XD A lot of people are, though I’ll just say, there is no fishy smell at all if that’s what you are squeamish about XD I love it, but sashimi is really best eaten with wasabi, lots of it. I don’t know why but supposedly it helps eliminate any bacteria?))

One of the five senses huh...I think it would be sight- like, a lot of things could be conveyed through sight alone I think. Colours, pretty things, people’s expressions, body language etc etc

3. Do you ever put tomato sauce in rice and do you like it/ tried it before?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 21 Questions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus