Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♣️Truth or Dare With Your Characters♣️ ≧﹏≦

Clove (played by PANGAEA)

It'll begin with me. I'll ask them truth or dare and they'll choose. I'll ask you're character a question or tell your character what to do. Then ask the person beneath you.

(ALSO I suggest reading their character Bio first.)
Example
Iveth: Truth or Dare?
Ulysses: Dare
Iveth: Since I've never seen your face.. And you hate taking off your mask.. Take off your mask.
Ulysses: *grumbles and takes it off* Truth or Dare?
Cylenium: Truth.

So lass or lad... Truth or Dare?
Tsuki Rhuu (played by Cookiechan)

She smirked and eyed the girl up. This was too easy "Dare me baby"
Clove (played by PANGAEA) Topic Starter

Heh.. Ok badass, don't kill anyone for a week.
Sebastian Rokitskaia (played by Rhythm)

“Dare me a good dare”
Xeron (played by Tashesto)

"I dare you to become best friends with Edward Cullen!"

"Oh yeah, and I also choose dare."
Anna (played anonymously)

Truth ;-)

"Eh, I thought I was supposed to get a dare. Oh well, and that last guy never answered me either! I thought it was a good dare, or at least, a complicated one... Well anyways, since I'm not getting my dare, here's my question for you. I'm no good at this... What's your most dramatic memory? Er, since at least one out of 5 people seem to have dramatic stories these days."

"I guess I'll choose Truth this time, since no one dared me to do anything I guess."

Ah, I see! Truth for you, then: why is your katana sheath so exquisitely decorated? Fabric is both impractical and unusual. Once you get blood on it the stains won't come off easily. Is it for show?

As for me, it's very hard to tell, mainly because I don't understand what exactly 'dramatic' means. May I ask for clarification? I have many memories of deeply disconcerting, gruesome, disturbing and emotionally damaging nature. Often the most inconspicuous of them were the worst. Which of that would you consider dramatic?

"You see, the fabric is a cover to the actual sheathe, when I wipe away blood I make sure it doesn't stain, a friend made that cover for me, and the gold pattern is lined with a little bit of actual gold. I've kept it with me ever since, even if some greedy people- or monsters- want to take it for themselves."

"Which would I consider dramatic? Since I don't know which memories those would be, I'd just say it'd be the one with the most dramatic 'cliches'."

So a gift from a friend, hm? Very interesting.

Now I'm doubly confused, having no idea what a dramatic cliche is. Not wishing to compel you to answer in a clearer manner, I've decided to choose one from the last group I mentioned.

The time when I sentenced a group of bandits to be impaled on a blunt pole each right by the place where most criminals got into the country at the time. An unusually gruesome punishment, even here. It worked very well.

It all happened in a very casual manner - doings like that is well within my rights and it's even expected.

The worst part was that I would do it again, even after seeing up close what it did to people. Also, everyone simply going along with the chain of command as if this were the right thing to do is worse. It makes me think of the terrible things people are capable of doing to each other without giving it a second thought.

There. Probably not very dramatic, is it?

"Slap on some sappy music and you can make that moment, 'A dramatic moment to remember'."

"And for the next person, whomever it may be, I choose dare. So by all means go ahead and try to find a good one for me," Xeron quickly bows out.
Glothl (played by Ethlas)

I want a dare!
Crytin (played anonymously)

I dare you to go back to the castle your were queen of for three days

Dare me with your worst
Jak XIII (played by Virus)

I dare you to light a building on fire! Innocents optional of course~ HAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
>8D

Bring on your worst!
jaraki (played by jaykob)

I dare you to live on a farm for a week

Dare me
Crytin (played anonymously)

Crytin smiled at the sound of fire "Well lets see White house or Pentagon.....Lets just do both" He said as a small ball of controlled fire would appear in his hand throwing the ball at both the white house and pentagon causing a cosmic boom to apear as they would be engulfed in flame the sound of screams could be heard while Crytin laughed demonicly

I dare you to attempt a break from the assylum your in

Dare
Momoko (played by Jiroah)

Okay Crytin!!

I dare you to dress as a girl. The attire must be pink and glittery. >:]

I choose either i guess >.>//
mark (played by jaykob)

I dare you to get in a container with thousands off all types of bugs for fifteen minutes

I dare you to dare me
Alright then. Wear your hair in a manner that covers your eyes completely. As in, "I can't see where I'm going" covers your eyes completely. Keep your hair like that for a full day. However long that is.

Alternatively, you may wear a hat that covers your eyes in such a manner.

Truth.
Laertes (played by Silverspeare)

AzyWng wrote:
Alright then. Wear your hair in a manner that covers your eyes completely. As in, "I can't see where I'm going" covers your eyes completely. Keep your hair like that for a full day. However long that is.

Alternatively, you may wear a hat that covers your eyes in such a manner.

Truth.
A brow delicately rose at the choice cast his way and assuming it was for him, he held a response rather handy. Lips curled in a smirk that hinted at a nature far darker than the amiable handsome features offered. "Very well. I may be who and what I may be but I do love the taste of blood about as much as any nightwalker would. Something about getting a taste of those poor unfortunate souls a bit further than just their screams." Silver gaze was fixed to the next and almost as to be expected, it came. "Dare."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♣️Truth or Dare With Your Characters♣️ ≧﹏≦

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus