Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragons: A Home (closed)

Rose (played anonymously)

Twilight nodded. "We had no choice though. I couldn't fly without it. Besides it was a little rusty when we got it." Burple nodded. "Mooooore dragons?!" An obnoxiously loud voice yelled. "Dragon Hater?" Said Sunray. "Yep. His name's Magnus." Said Summer.
Eira eeped and ducked low on Twilight's back as Magnus strutted into view. She blinked when she saw how thin the man was and wondered if that was natural or if he was skipping meals.

Twilight heard Eira's noise and growled quietly. "This won't end well, I can see it now." Newmoon groaned, his twin nodding. "Agreed."

"Duggard!" This hurt all their ears as Magnus' voice echoed to the village .
Eira watched as a shorter man with a clearly more friendly disposition came around. She could see he was confused by why he was called. Eira returned her gaze to Magnus, not feeling safe around him.

"That dragon is growling at me!"
"Magnus, we've talked about this," Duggard said, smiling at the man. "There is no reason to get upset at being growled at." He turned to the Rescue Riders. "So, who are your new friends?"

Magnus himself growled and stomped off.

"This is Twilight, Newmoon, Sunray, and Eira." Said Leyla. "Eira doesn't speak Norse but she does understand it... Somehow."
"Actually... I only understand enough to give a fairly accurate guess as to what you're saying," Eira admitted. "Less based off what you're saying and more off of body language, facial expression, and what emotions are in your eyes."

Leyla hummed. "Wanna learn?" She didn't notice Duggard gaping.
Eira stared at Duggard in confusion. "Why is he looking at me like that?"

"Your Dragonese." Said Sunray. "Why do I get the feeling that she's going to be stared at like that a lot?" Twi groaned.
Eira giggled and turned to Leyla again. "I'm sorry. I missed what you said," she apologized.

"Do you want to learn?" Leyla giggled. Twi translated.
Eira perked up. "I'd love to!" She said, excited at the prospect. "Maybe I can teach you to speak Dragonese?"

"I would love that too!" Leyla said. "Can you also help me the with my Dragon Diary?"
"Dragon Diary?" She repeated after Sunray translated for her. "What's that?"

"It's where she puts everything for dragons." Said Aggro. "Oh, Eira can add a lot in that case." Newmoon laughed. Leyla perked up. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but speaking Dragonese as a Human is ridiculously off the charts difficult." Said Twilight. "It may be easier though since you understand us."
"Twi, I really dont think it's as difficult as you're implying," Eira said. "Besides, its adults and older teens that struggle to learn new languages. Not kids."

"If I recall correctly when I was teaching you, you had given up several times a every three months."
"I was also only just learning how to properly talk, Twi."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragons: A Home (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus