Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragons: A Home (closed)

Rose (played anonymously)

Twi thought about it. "Not yet. I want to get more comfortable first. Moon and Sun, they may be fine, but Eira and I are not."

"Maybe a tour around this area." Newmoon suggested.

Twilight examined a scorch mark. "This looks like a Plasma Blast..." Winger looked over. "That's my work, but we just call it a Blast. How'd you recognize it?" Twilight, Newmoon, and Sunray all shot Plasma Blasts into the sky.

Twilight nodded. "These two are adopted as well." Burple remembered something. "You said you were disabled. How? You don't have to answer." He added the last bit hastily. "It fine. I have a prosthetic tailfin. It's automatic. Eira snuck it out of this village because I need it to fly."

Twilight nodded. "We had no choice though. I couldn't fly without it. Besides it was a little rusty when we got it." Burple nodded. "Mooooore dragons?!" An obnoxiously loud voice yelled. "Dragon Hater?" Said Sunray. "Yep. His name's Magnus." Said Summer.

Twilight heard Eira's noise and growled quietly. "This won't end well, I can see it now." Newmoon groaned, his twin nodding. "Agreed."

"Duggard!" This hurt all their ears as Magnus' voice echoed to the village .

"That dragon is growling at me!"

Magnus himself growled and stomped off.

"This is Twilight, Newmoon, Sunray, and Eira." Said Leyla. "Eira doesn't speak Norse but she does understand it... Somehow."

Leyla hummed. "Wanna learn?" She didn't notice Duggard gaping.

"Your Dragonese." Said Sunray. "Why do I get the feeling that she's going to be stared at like that a lot?" Twi groaned.

"Do you want to learn?" Leyla giggled. Twi translated.

"I would love that too!" Leyla said. "Can you also help me the with my Dragon Diary?"

"It's where she puts everything for dragons." Said Aggro. "Oh, Eira can add a lot in that case." Newmoon laughed. Leyla perked up. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but speaking Dragonese as a Human is ridiculously off the charts difficult." Said Twilight. "It may be easier though since you understand us."

"If I recall correctly when I was teaching you, you had given up several times a every three months."

"... Fair point." Twilight said. "What do we do?"

"Someone feeling more confident?" Sunray laughed.

"Alright. Twilight?" He sighed. "Better now than later."

They took them on a tour of the whole town. Or as much as they could. Twilight was growing uneasy. Even Newmoon and Sunray eventually stopped their antics in case he snapped. Leyla was thinking, distracted. Eventually she sighed. "Is there any way to calm down Twilight Eira? Some of the villagers are now... Er..." She trailed off. "Uneasy. I know. Like me." Twilight said. "I'm guessing it's lesson time. Eira usually strokes the ear flaps on my head." He refrained from saying that Leyla was stroking her hair. Something told him not to.
Eira began to do so, humming softly as she did so. She also rubbed a spot just below one of his ear flaps.

Twilight started to relax. Leyla watched raptly, in case she had to do it. She giggled when Twilight gave a little quiet purr.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragons: A Home (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus