Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragons: A Home (closed)

You know Twilight, Newmoon has Silver Eyes, and Sunray has Golden Eyes.
I'm not sure who my character should be, admittedly
Arian815 Topic Starter

Hmmm... As you started Rescue Riders, Leyla? Or Maiken? Or a new OC?
Hmm... Someone new
Arian815 Topic Starter

Okay. Name?
Name: Eira
Appearance: black hair, blue-green eyes, lightly tanned skin
Arian815 Topic Starter

Twilight, Newmoon, Sunray, and Eira were out flying, the Night and Light Furies, respectively, having a competition. Twilight spotted a village with a lighthouse, and was about to avoid it when he saw dragons flying around.
"Why are there dragons there?" Eira asked. Eira didn't know a lick of Norse or any human tongue, having been taken in by dragons so young and not having had any human contact since.
Arian815 Topic Starter

"I don't know. What do we do?" Twilight asked.
"Up to you guys. Do we avoid or check it out?" Eira asked.
Arian815 Topic Starter

"Well, we're always up for adventure!" Newmoon said, Sunray nodding. They looked at Twilight. "Twins... Well, if there's dragons they should be friendly to us." Twilight relented. He had a feeling Eira wouldn't be understood by the people.
Eira was a little nervous. "Let's certainly hope so," she said softly. She was very nervous and was the youngest in the group, even if it was only by roughly a year.
Arian815 Topic Starter

Twilight flew slow as the other two sped off. "You okay, Hatchling?"
"Just a little worried. I mean, it's just. What if this isn't what it looks like and we're chased off or attacked?" Eira was always worried about something. Anxiety left over from having washed up on a rocky outcrop after a ship wreck without fresh water or food for two days, even if she didn't consciously remember it. "I know that I'm probably just worrying too much again, but I can't help it. You three are all I have."
Arian815 Topic Starter

"Hey. We're the fastest dragons alive. We'll be miles away if that's the case." Twilight said. "Besides Sun and Moon just landed and started talking with the fliers. We'd better hurry before their mischief causes a problem." He sped up.
Eira nodded. As soon as they landed, she slipped of Twilight's back and hid behind his wing. She watched nervously, peeking out only enough to see. She was surprised to realize that there were two humans with the other dragons...who were responding just fine to what was being said.
Arian815 Topic Starter

Narrowing his eyes at his brothers, Twilight said "I believe we agreed we'd let me do the talking, after the one thousand and five hundred twenty three tries of you talking in the past. Each time putting us in mortal danger." He saw a Swiftwing turn to the male human. "Wow, they're worse than you." He laughed.
The female human stepped forward a bit. "I'm Leyla, and this is my brother Dak," she introduced. The Fastfin then came forward. "I'm Summer. The Swiftwing is Winger, that's Cutter," she pointed to the Relentless Razorwing, "and that's Burple and that's Aggro." Leyla then spoke again, "So, what are your names?"
Arian815 Topic Starter

"I'm Newmoon!" "I'm Sunray!" The twins said. "I'm Twilight." The Dusk Fury said considerably calmer. They wondered why he was half extending a wing. "Are you hurt?" Asked Cutter. "No, you were flying just fine." Winger said. "I am hurt in a way, as in, disabled, but I won't show you unless she wants to be seen." This made the other two Furies come closer and act surprisingly serious.
Seeing that, so far, things were going well, Eira decided to slowly inch out. She stood very close to her oldest sibling, still clinging to Twilight uncertainly as she was finally out in the open. She saw the surprise on everyone else's faces and only felt more nervous.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragons: A Home (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus