Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragons: A Home (closed)

Rose (played anonymously)

"... Fair point." Twilight said. "What do we do?"
"Well, maybe we could get that tour of the local area?" Eira suggested.

"Someone feeling more confident?" Sunray laughed.
"Well, I mean. No one other than that skinny guy has been mean," Eira said. "So I think it's okay. Plus I'm on Twi's back."

"Alright. Twilight?" He sighed. "Better now than later."
Eira smiled happily at that. She looked to the Rescue Riders.

They took them on a tour of the whole town. Or as much as they could. Twilight was growing uneasy. Even Newmoon and Sunray eventually stopped their antics in case he snapped. Leyla was thinking, distracted. Eventually she sighed. "Is there any way to calm down Twilight Eira? Some of the villagers are now... Er..." She trailed off. "Uneasy. I know. Like me." Twilight said. "I'm guessing it's lesson time. Eira usually strokes the ear flaps on my head." He refrained from saying that Leyla was stroking her hair. Something told him not to.
Eira began to do so, humming softly as she did so. She also rubbed a spot just below one of his ear flaps.

Twilight started to relax. Leyla watched raptly, in case she had to do it. She giggled when Twilight gave a little quiet purr.
Eira smiled. "Twi also likes getting his belly rubbed," she told Leyla.

"Hey! I do not! That's my missing tailfin, what with phantom pains! Stop laughing! You two are the ones who like that!" Twilight yelled at his siblings.
Eira grinned and slid off his back. She started rubbing and scratching his side.

Twilight tried to resist, but when she hit the specific spot on his neck, he fell in a state of bliss. Somehow he flicked his tail to get his brothers spots.
Eira giggled and began to give him a stomach rubbing as well. She beckoned Leyla and Dak over to help her.

Twilight suddenly shot to his feet. "For the love of the Gods I was a lot less mature than I am now when I liked that!" He roared.
"Twi..." Eira pouted. "You're no fun anymore, I swear! I always have to play the games with just Sun and Moon now!" She missed when he played with them like before.

Newmoon and Sunray winced as Twilight stilled. They were surprised when he looked at Eira after taking a deep breath. "I can't try and be and how I was until I feel safe. Something I haven't felt since I was six. That's why I never played with you guys. I was always on alert. Anxious. I... I saw mom and dad die. I watched them get killed by that psychotic Monster." He sighed. "It, I refuse to call it by a gender, is the reason I am missing a tailfin also. You three don't remember, probably because your minds were too young still to handle trauma."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragons: A Home (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus