Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Witches and monsters and vampires oh my ((open))

Renata (played anonymously)

Renata was out in search of luka and finally saw him and stayed out of view. she wanted to learn her past and family. and somebody said she could ask a man by the name of luka. she was unsure but if he could help she use him. when she saw him and decided to just watch and see what would happen. but was that a doll? she looked at what he was talking to. she was a bit confused. soul magic? she noted he had learned a very advanced form of magic. maybe he could help her?
Lancelot of Astora (played by SomeFBIDude)

Lancelot felt something in him, very similar to a flame but without the burning heat, it was more like a mother’s warm hug. He let the feeling flow to his arms, what he doing right now felt like second nature to him, the feeling stop at his hand, then two flames appear covering both of his hands, he reel back in shock of it. After that surprise, he made a circle with his hands, the flames moved like water, making a circle, he push his hands out, making the circle come out of his hands growing larger along the way, until it was just big enough for him to step through, so he did. It drop him off near the monster, so close he could feel it, all the sudden, he felt very tired, like he ran a mile. Lancelot shake it off, right now he need to kill the monster, he pull the leaves appear till he can see. He saw a strange woman, the feeling was coming out of four different places now, three of the monster were in front of the strange woman, the last one was coming out of the woman, Lancelot reach behind with both of his hands and grab his sword and shield, he rise his sword to cut down, the feeling came back, this time he moved it to the sword, the sword burst into a brilliant flame, now armed with a burning sword, he slashed down, ready to end the woman life.

but sadly for him she was more then a mere mage. “ what you trying to do kill me? Actually don’t answer that.” She had put up a shield earlier to protect herself. She just looked at him and placed a talisman on the hunter. Which blew up causing a smoke screen to appear. The smoke would catch anybody attention and that what she wanted. If everybody saw him trying to kill a innocent woman that be very bad. Plus if worse come to worse her new uncontrollable powers would maybe save her. For now she went into hiding. Still nearby but hiding. She had a idea and put up another invisible barrier/shield until she could pull it off.

Lancelot rise up his shield expecting a attack, when he got smoke to the face. He ‘smiled’, it appeared that the strange woman was as not as stupid as he thought. A idea come to his head, he use the power he have gain, to make a copy of himself to go after the woman, he went to go track down the other three monster to kill them. Now that he think about it, it strange how that woman wasn’t a mindless monster in disguise. He shake that thought out of his head, all he was trained to was kill monsters, and he fully intend to do that.

But she appeared as a priestess of the goddess of healing and light. They where human girls with spiritual power and it was true she had spiritual powers as well. Harming a priestess was said to invoke divine punishment. She went into a temple and gladly the sisters there helped her ready to commune with so called divine. Hopefully he would not risk there safety and earn the hate of all the people.

The soul version of Lancelot, we call him Soulot, was cutting down everything in it path, it was made with for something, and that something was to find that woman, no matter what, Soulot track the woman path to a village, Soulot push through the gate into the town, people stares at the strange thing that come through the gate, Soulot walk through a temple of a god, people back away from the almost see-through version of Lancelot. When Soulot reach the temple, and open the door, Soulot look at the priestess and priests, till it saw the woman, it push through the priests and priestess, when it got close to the woman, it reach out to grab her.

she managed to use a magical talisman to use a shield and ran past it. but only managed to get outside before falling. that was when a dark aura appeared and a dark form appeared. it looked like a wraith or something with a scythe. it looked like it was mad. dark voice " you fool! i should end you!" the voice was scary and very dark and gothic almost to the point of sounding like what you expect from a female grim reaper.

Soulot felt some emotions when the woman pull up a shied, anger was one of them, but when it saw the dark figure and the dark aura that came from it was almost enough to make Soulot take a step back, Soulot steel itself for a fight and [Soul Dash] towards the figure, pulling out its sword out on the way, it stop behind the figure and use the spell, [Soul Slash] to cut through the dark figure.

Due to the being more of a a mist it went right through. Suddenly like balls of fire appeared all around him. Over a 100 little balls of flames. They all attacked him. The being then attacked with there scythe at him. Yet only then did on3 of The balls of fire talk. “ what a dumb and evil being. Yea he kill a girl just cause she not human. when he uses magic. Plus I doubt he give her a chance.” Another ball nodded “ heartless. she suffered 99% of her life and only wanted to learn her heritage and everything and this monster would kill her for that. Proves that he more of a monster.” What they said had some truth in it.

Soulot stopped it attack and turned to the little fire balls and rise it sword to cut them down, then it stopped when it heard what the little flames said, it lower its sword and stares at it, ‘I’m I a monster?’ it asked itself, then it closed it hand around the sword, then turned the sword so it will be facing its chest, ‘If I am, then so be it’, it thought to itself, it’s use the spell [Soul Stab], and plunge the blade through it body.

Lancelot felt a sudden pain so horrible he screamed, he screamed a inhuman one, he then grab his chest to try to stop the pain, he felled to the floor, rolling across the ground, screaming, till the pain stop, he laid there, unmoving.

Soulot felled backward with the sword still in its chest, its slowly turn to mist, till nothing remain.
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

shadow was minding his own business, he came across what seemed to be a fight, he sat on top of a branch his leg dangling as he chuckled to himself watching them fight. the girl was reasonable strong making him smile but he was in view if they wanted to see him. he wasn't that afraid of anyone else in the woods, the only thing that got on his nerves was that people underestimated him. he was able to manipulate the earth and also be able to see parts and tiny visions of the future depending if he had contact with that person, with the power of shapeshifting to a wolf. he was now laughing as he watched fire shoot at the man who looked a lot like a hunter but a monster at the same time. he watched with amusement as he dangled from the tree.
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

Another hunter have awoken, his name is Sir Gawain, he was born in a different land then Lancelot, so they have never met, but as Gawain watched Lancelot stab himself, he felt pity for Lancelot, not knowing what he is anymore, Gawain know that feeling too well, he sigh to himself, knowing Lancelot is not dead, just knock out, he pull Lightbringer and Dawnguard out, he leap off of the building and land heavy, causing dust to go out, he raises his sword and shield, ready to fight.

the girl came to and saw lancelot and felt bit sorry and pulled out the sword and healed him and collapsed the priestesses then took them both in and put very powerful magic shields around them. they worried more about the renata then the hunter as she had used a lot of power which she had not mastered. the priestesses waited for the guy to wake up before telling him everything. they do all in there power to protect both people. but protect renata more due to the guy hunting her.

shadow looked curious to why a girl had come to help the guy that looked dead on the ground. he fell of the tree as he saw her heal him. "why use your magic on a piece of trash" he muttered in his wolf form as he got up. he yelped as he had injured his paw from the floor. noticing the girl who was a mile in front of him in plain view.
Professor Luka Drake (played by Membranethevenomous2) Topic Starter

Meanwhile Hildegard slices the creature's feet cleanly off; freeing her master who was currently dusting himself off after his very un graceful fall had landed him straight on his butt. "We should get going before another one of those things came back." Luka glances over his shoulder in his familiar's direction only to see the 6"1 doll missing in action. Grumbling to himself the young professor uses a small tracking spell to see which way she had gone.

As he follows the trail he takes note that something similar very much akin to his childhood. Something like....Morana the second her name sprung up into his mind Luka was sure something was most definitely up. As he made his way through the dense woods figures in a small clearing caught his eye as he approached the group; a cold porcelain hand close around his.

"Hildegard let go I'm pretty sure Morana is down there. You might not remember her much, but she is safe to be around." He pulls the large doll out of her hiding spot. "Excuse me, but have anyone....oh what in the world?" He has no idea what he just stumbled upon. There a wolf, a woman who his pretty sure is sort of supernatural begin...maybe the same can be said for the wolf and last but not least a man with armour.

Luka didn't have much time to think of what to say next when he felt as tiny smack in the earth and saw the dust rise from the ground. Mentally cursing himself for his morbidity curiosity he refused to look in the direction of here the dust had came from.

renata came to and saw luka. she got up and went to him. it was clear she was worried about luka. " you must be luka. my name renata. I'm looking or a reaper morana. I'm related to her..im trying to find my family. i found her journal. but i don't understand it." she gave it to luka. "could you please help me?" she helped him up. she was in a lot of pain and was hurt.
Professor Luka Drake (played by Membranethevenomous2) Topic Starter

Luka was confused to say the least he hadn't seen Morana in a good long time. He looks over the diary place into his hands. "I'm sorry but I don't know where she is. More importantly you're injured, that wolf and so is that guy on the ground. Hildegard could you...." The doll has taken a defense stance with her arms across her chest. Quickly the young professor sat down the young woman by the man on the ground, putting away the diary and begun a small healing spell over the three of them.

The doll hadn't moved staring in a singular direction. An air of intimidation pouring from her.

" i have this.." she gave him a amulet used to call on morana in a emergency. "please help.."

shadow saw other people arriving at the scene and he noticed that they had seen him. He backed away slowly not to create a fuss, lowing his body he tried to blend in with the forest plants and trees. he saw them speaking about him and said "shit" underneath his breath. turning around he ran towards the forest to which was thicker and a better place to be in hiding. he changed forms running towards a tree climbing it to the top where his hide out was.

((anyone still here?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Witches and monsters and vampires oh my ((open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus