Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Witches and monsters and vampires oh my ((open))

The sound of heavy foot steps, loudly flapping wigs, twigs and leaves being crushed and a loud screeching echoes through out the woods. This was just supposed to be a small information gathering trip on a few witches that this town people had been rambling to him about, but noooo here he is being taken to God knows where by what he believes is something very much like the Jersey Devil.

The man being carried away is Professor Luka Drake. Simple college professor who loves to learn about the supernatural. Chasing the creature who is kidnapping him basically is his Familiar Hildegard. Just a few hours ago they had been following a small group of people entering the woods; thinking maybe they're were these witches. Only after following them for about three minutes before this snatched him up and took him into the opposite direction of the group.

"Hildegard could you maybe jump up here and get me." She continued to run after the monster and watching him. "No? Okay I guess I will just be taking to wherever its taking with you following me and it."
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

Idd like o join ir I can as a Evil shapeshifter if that's ok??

thx :)
Renata (played anonymously)

Can I join?

She related to Morana and she a hybrid.

When do we start?

Professor Luka Drake wrote:
Renata wrote:
When do we start?
((We can start now))
( sounds good to me.)

Is there a form for it or is it in pm??

This one or another?? Xx just wondering xx confused at the moment

kk

how do i start?
Lancelot of Astora (played by SomeFBIDude)

Can I join as a type of a ancient hunter?

Lancelot was a olden hunter, but he doesn’t hunt animals, he hunt monsters. He was a famous hunter back in the days, but he fell at the hands of a assassin, bleeding out on a rock in a forest. Lancelot awoke to the feeling of being trapped, he ‘open’ his eyes, all he saw was green everywhere, even on himself, it took him a while to realize that it was coming out of him too. Lancelot rise up his arm to look at it, he heard roots and vines snapping, his arm look like a mini forest have decided that it was good idea to grow on him, he was sure the same thing can be said the same with the rest of his body, he grab the stone behind him and pull himself up, more vines and roots snapped, he stumbled forward, being dead for a unknown amount of time can be jarring for some people, when he finally stop stumbling, he turn to the where he could feel something very similar to a monster, and walk forward to kill whatever is there, after all, he a hunter.

Renata was out in search of luka and finally saw him and stayed out of view. she wanted to learn her past and family. and somebody said she could ask a man by the name of luka. she was unsure but if he could help she use him. when she saw him and decided to just watch and see what would happen. but was that a doll? she looked at what he was talking to. she was a bit confused. soul magic? she noted he had learned a very advanced form of magic. maybe he could help her?

Lancelot felt something in him, very similar to a flame but without the burning heat, it was more like a mother’s warm hug. He let the feeling flow to his arms, what he doing right now felt like second nature to him, the feeling stop at his hand, then two flames appear covering both of his hands, he reel back in shock of it. After that surprise, he made a circle with his hands, the flames moved like water, making a circle, he push his hands out, making the circle come out of his hands growing larger along the way, until it was just big enough for him to step through, so he did. It drop him off near the monster, so close he could feel it, all the sudden, he felt very tired, like he ran a mile. Lancelot shake it off, right now he need to kill the monster, he pull the leaves appear till he can see. He saw a strange woman, the feeling was coming out of four different places now, three of the monster were in front of the strange woman, the last one was coming out of the woman, Lancelot reach behind with both of his hands and grab his sword and shield, he rise his sword to cut down, the feeling came back, this time he moved it to the sword, the sword burst into a brilliant flame, now armed with a burning sword, he slashed down, ready to end the woman life.

but sadly for him she was more then a mere mage. “ what you trying to do kill me? Actually don’t answer that.” She had put up a shield earlier to protect herself. She just looked at him and placed a talisman on the hunter. Which blew up causing a smoke screen to appear. The smoke would catch anybody attention and that what she wanted. If everybody saw him trying to kill a innocent woman that be very bad. Plus if worse come to worse her new uncontrollable powers would maybe save her. For now she went into hiding. Still nearby but hiding. She had a idea and put up another invisible barrier/shield until she could pull it off.

Lancelot rise up his shield expecting a attack, when he got smoke to the face. He ‘smiled’, it appeared that the strange woman was as not as stupid as he thought. A idea come to his head, he use the power he have gain, to make a copy of himself to go after the woman, he went to go track down the other three monster to kill them. Now that he think about it, it strange how that woman wasn’t a mindless monster in disguise. He shake that thought out of his head, all he was trained to was kill monsters, and he fully intend to do that.

But she appeared as a priestess of the goddess of healing and light. They where human girls with spiritual power and it was true she had spiritual powers as well. Harming a priestess was said to invoke divine punishment. She went into a temple and gladly the sisters there helped her ready to commune with so called divine. Hopefully he would not risk there safety and earn the hate of all the people.

The soul version of Lancelot, we call him Soulot, was cutting down everything in it path, it was made with for something, and that something was to find that woman, no matter what, Soulot track the woman path to a village, Soulot push through the gate into the town, people stares at the strange thing that come through the gate, Soulot walk through a temple of a god, people back away from the almost see-through version of Lancelot. When Soulot reach the temple, and open the door, Soulot look at the priestess and priests, till it saw the woman, it push through the priests and priestess, when it got close to the woman, it reach out to grab her.

she managed to use a magical talisman to use a shield and ran past it. but only managed to get outside before falling. that was when a dark aura appeared and a dark form appeared. it looked like a wraith or something with a scythe. it looked like it was mad. dark voice " you fool! i should end you!" the voice was scary and very dark and gothic almost to the point of sounding like what you expect from a female grim reaper.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Witches and monsters and vampires oh my ((open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus