Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pix's Place (Open Halloween Party!)

Sihke (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

((Welcome back-

Sihke just took Ricardo food order for him and his friends and is headed to the kitchen. Pix is standing with Xa and showing her knife off to Nil, who was eagerly trying to get sarah to throw her fake knife at them. Avi is now locking in a racial competitive discussion with Amarkun....and a ferocious fluffy cat walked in when Vincent left. If I missed someone let me know ^_^))
Bubbles (played by SkinnyCracker)

(thanks)

She now has a decision to make, go hang out with Pix, Xa and Nil, go hang out with Ricardo, or go home. She now has to make the decision so she doesn't look weird just standing there.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Of course, poor Clyde was walking around, with no interaction. He thought his Wastelander costume was nice. Maybe he was to human for this.

She makes the decision to walk over to Clyde and talk with him. As soon as she was a few steps away from him he noticed her. Some how they have met before. Or maybe he just looked familiar. She walk over to him anyways and said, "Hey, have I seen you before?"

He turned to her. "I don't know, how could you even tell" his gas mask and cloak was hiding who he was.

She replies,"You just send off those,"I know you" vibes." She then turns away so he couldn't see her face turn red in embarrassment. She then walks away. She walks up to Ricardo and asks,"Can I sit with you?"

He watched her, confused. "..." he shrugged and continued being alone
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Flitting around and between the legs of patrons is a dark-furred cat wrapped head-to-tail in purposely-soiled gauze. Her fur is matted, caked in dried mud and a reddish substance, probably berries, meant to resemble grotesque wounds. She truly committed herself to building a convincing outfit on a very, very tight budget. And also a little last minute.

Hearing snippets of a conversation about knives, and catching the glint of a blade, Raven makes her way to the bar and leaps atop the counter with no warning beyond that inquisitive purrrchirp! that cats tend to make when they jump.

"Why, hello the-" She catches sight of the amorphous Nil, a truly bizarre type of creature she'd never seen before in her life. Catching them in their present spidery form, she's suddenly gripped with the urge to pounce. It'd be really easy to pounce them, she thinks, since it seems to her that Nil is perfectly distracted by their drink and the pirate girl behind the bar.

She notices the new cat like person looking at Nil like she is a snack. She forgets about Ricardo and walks over and says, "Hey there, I'm Bubbles but you can call me Bubby or BuBu. What's your name?"
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

((I should probably note that Raven is just a cat. She talks and has hooman smarts, but physically she looks exactly like a domestic cat.))

Her eyes flick away from the group when someone approaches her and introduces themselves as Bubbles. No, wait. Bubby. Er...BuBu? Okay.

The cat snickers, her lips curling in an odd way as she makes a sound resembling a sneeze. "Hey, BuBu. I'm Raven, but call me RayRay."

"Actually, don't." With a sigh, she slaps a dusty paw against her face. "That was a bad joke, even for me."
Nil (played by Riik)

Nil was in fact fully aware of what was going on around them - at least to an extent. Much like sound in general, their ability to detect distant vibrations was diminished depending on the volume or reverberation. Even if the cat had chosen to pounce on them, they would sense it coming. Not that it would make a difference. As a jelly being, pain was an alien concept. And cause of death was limited to a smaller range of possibilities. Thus, they continued to act as though they were unaware - not that the presence of the cat was any different than any other patron in Nil's mind.

Nil was about half way through their drink now, despite having been drinking it more-or-less non-stop. Which was a good thing for Xá, who would be paying for it.

"Why not? I do not understand your joke."She said to the cat. "What should I call you then?" She asks with seriousness in her face. She looks around noticing that nobody is yelling or screaming, just common loud laughing and cheering of the people by the stairs. She likes it at this party. She has made plenty of friends and has met plenty of different people. She says to herself, "I want to come here when ever I can."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pix's Place (Open Halloween Party!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus