Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

((Ya is that too))

((I meant ya or that too))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((so, just wanna continue without the others? or will we just sit here))

((Ummm you could continue without them. I’m gonna be busy so I might not be on much but I will try))

she sits in the combat class as she was gladly the first one here
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi wandered in.”Hmmm... not too many people here to make noise yet.” She said. She sat in the back.
Exile: He walked into the class, a slight smile on his face. He wasn't really expecting to be able to make it before the class started, so this was a pleasant surprise. "Who knows how this'll be done... Sparring partners? Will we get partners? I wonder..." he whispered to himself, sitting down quietly with a typical curious look in his eyes.

"i hope i just get to fight whoever"
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

“Of course we’re fighting. It’s ****ing combat.” Adi said.”What do you expect? Tea parties?” She said sarcastically.
Kai: He sat patiently, waiting for some form of teacher.
A hot chick walked in and sat at the desk. She was known to be a tough teacher.

“Of course we won’t fight the first week. They’re talking to us about the class first.” Adi told them.
((But... You literally just said the opposite?))
((What?))

((two different people in her list))
"BOOOOOO" she looked straight at the teacher. her eyes red with anger. "I got here early for a stupid lecture on rules of how to fight, when we all should know the very few rules, such as try not to break eachother's bones, try not to kill anyone, try not to amputate people"
((No, “Of course we’re fighting. It’s ****ing combat.” Adi said. was then followed by “Of course we won’t fight the first week. They’re talking to us about the class first.” Adi told them. unless there are two Adi’s, that’s a direct contradiction.))
((It’s simple they will be fighting but not the first week the first week they talk about how things go in that class))
The teacher looked at the kid not fazed at all by the outburst. She simply shrugged and stayed busy.”Its not gonna be all about that so I’m glad you know most of that.” She said.

she nodded"well, if this is going to also about which spells to and not to use, i am just going to practice my punching over here"
“You poor thing just don’t know what we’re going to do in this class.” The teacher said.

Adi rolled her eyes.

"it is combat, we will be fighting eachother, duh"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus