Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

King Maliver (played by Skykitty)

“Your students have returned call me brother if there’s anything else you need.” The king said and teleported away.

Malavon walked out to greet them.”Welcome back.” He said.”Hope you’re all more familiar of the place and feel a bit more relaxed cause from now till the end of the year you all will be joining us during the weeks. Call me if you need anything.” He said and walked in opening the two big doors of the school entrance.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((i am back))
King Maliver (played by Skykitty)

((Yay! That big post above yours sums it all up for you. I hope.))

she sleepily nuzzles may
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

May sat up looking at her.”It’s school time.” She said.”We have to go back to school.” She said and got up. She decided to get dressed and looked at her.”I’ll meet you there?” She said and walked out.
((Good morning!))

she nods and gets up

((Um could you post more than that and with a capital at the beginning and a period or one of the marks at the end of at least 3 to 5 sentenced paragraph please? Also hello icy))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((Wait is everyone in the dorms or outside with malavon?))

She sighs and gets up. "i hate school sometimes." She gets dressed and shakes her demon tail out. she pops her knuckles then walks out the door, looking for her first class. "May, what class you got?"

May looked at her schedule.”First class like many others in the dorms we start with normal every day classes like English and math.”

((They’re Actually at the school. It’s another Monday and a week passed by))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He got out of bed with a disgruntled look, searching the room for his schedule. “Must’ve misplaced it....” He figured he might as well try asking someone else at the school, so he could justify slacking off for the rest of the day just in case they knew something about it. He got dressed and walked out of his room, looking around for any teachers or other students.

((Th only one that would have a schedule for him is Malavon.))

((Yeah, I know that, Kodoku likely wouldn’t, though.))

"so, starts boring." she sighs and nods. "so, which do you have?" she scratches her arm a bit

“I have science first.” May said.”Why what do you got?”
((Quick question. Is the sun up yet?))

((Ya, it’s Monday morning and they’re headed to school.))
((Just one more question before I post, should I just use Mint's schedule?))

He began looking around the halls, trying to find someone to ask. “Hello? Is anyone there?” He said in a very tired and languid tone.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus