Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

The next day May found a better shaded place. Celes showed up as well.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She joined the table

May kissed her.”Hey.”

“Ew!” Celes said looking away from that.

"You are a demon, it's just kissing." She kisses back
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

“Half demon and half angel.” Celestria corrected her.

Rolls her eyes "inst Cupid an angel?"

“My Mother was an angel and my dad is king of demons. Does anyone not understand?”

May shrugged.”Appears not.” She said.

She rolls her eyes "why do you think kissing is nasty, how much blood have you seen?"

“Kissing isn’t nasty unless it’s the same gender. I’m sorry but it just grosses me out. I’m not saying it’s something you should stop though.” She said.

She kisses her girlfriend again. She did not ever care for heavens definition of sin. That is one reason she preferred being a demon. She pulls her girlfriend into her lap and smiles

May moved off her lap and back to her chair.”I want food. See if you can get Kril here.” She said and walked to the healthy salad line.

She nods and looks for Krillian. She took a second to find her. "Hey, wanna follow me to our table for today?"
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian stopped her sore pace to blink in greetings to Karma, giving a small tip of her head at the same time, thinking through the question thrown her way. Another but more definitive nod was her reply as she surveyed the cafeteria whilst making way over to the table the demon occupied, along side who seemed to be Celesteria, keeping an eye out for Mavis.

Celestria looked at Krillian.”Who’s this? Hi im Celestria. What’s your name?”

She introduces them "krillian, Celestria. Celestria, krillian"

“Krillian? And I thought I had a strange name.” Celestria said.

She tilts her head, trying to decide whether or not that would be rude to krillian

Celes didn’t mean to make it sound rude she just hasn’t thought of anyone else having a unique and strange name.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian tipped her head in greeting to Celestria as she sat down in the seat to the woman's left and Karma's right, paying no mind to the comment about her name, minus the short string of mild content that wiggled in the pit of her middle. "I made sure that it sounded odd enough to catch people's attention to the name itself...rather than the person with the name.", the vampire student explained nonchalantly and kept respectful eye contact with the black-haired, red-eyed demon.

Celes smiled.”My dad chose my name.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus