Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian thought about the name Celestria for a few seconds in attempt to surface any information she had on it, but came up blank. In an act of mild curiosity the young woman tilted her head slightly to the side as a show of confusion.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celestria shrugged.”Don’t ask me Its apparently some princess of demons name or something.”

Krillian straightened back out at the dismissive tone of Celestria's voice and didn't pry into the matter any further than she already had, the snippet of information put aside for the time being- until it's need arose again in the future. Extremely unlikely, but not impossible. She took in a slow breath as her brown orbs gaze around the room without purpose.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

Mavis came to see Krillian where she was sitting.”Oh... hi. Um.. you’re kinda... in my spot...” she said.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"May, you can sit on my lap" she giggled as it was obviously a joke

May rolled her eyes and sat on the other side of Celestria.

She looked at her girlfriend. She does not like being a little separates from her, but was not going to say anything

Mavis felt like she needed some space away from karma since they’ve been cuddling so much already she needed her own space sometimes too.

She eats her meat.

Mavis started to munch on her salad.

Celestria was feeling awkward with the two not talking.”Did you two get into a fight?” She asked.

"No we did not, it is ok Celestria"

“Oh...” Celestria looked at Mavis who gave a nod to say she’s right.

She smiles at may, then she stands up "I am going for a run"

“Have fun.” May said.

She nods and leaves

Krillian watched on silently in confusion. Mavis' seat? Wasn't this a new table? Thoughts swirled inside her head for the duration of the small exchanges between the other three, so zoned in on her own confusion the vampire didn't even realize that she was supposed to get up from the chair she currently occupied in order for Mavis to have it. Only when Karma announced her leave did Krillian finally came to again.

...A single blink was the only show of it though.

She runs for about thirty minutes

May didn’t care as long as she could sit and eat she didn’t care if she had to sit between Celes and Krillian.

She drinks some water

She walks back to the table and waves to may. "Hi, I am back" she was now in a tank top with her normal shirt wrapped around her waist. She was obviously sweaty

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus