Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She smiled and nods. "I was meant to go see someone else as well, but you caught my eye. Would you like to go say hi to my girlfriend while I introduce myself to the 'nice' demon" she smiled and her tail swayed behind her. She waited for krillians reaction. She knows that for krillian, being her friend was an advantage. The fire is a danger to krillian.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

Mavis wasn’t paying much attention to who her girlfriend was speaking to at the moment. She decided to write some things down in a book.

((I am not allowed to do anything until krillian responds))

((I know just gotta wait for her))

((Yeah))

((We’ll See If she says hello to May also I’m gonna say May and Celestria know each other.))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( So sorry- I was away the weekend ;-; ))

((It is ok))

((So were waiting on you to post as krillian and see if she’ll say hello to May and that’s where we left off.))

((SERP why don’t we get to karma talking to Celestria))

((Sure))

((Just give me a bit))

((Ok))

She heads over to Celestria and waves. "Hello, my girlfriend told me to make friends, so hello. You will be the second one I make." The knows how many advantages there are to making friendly friends. She was not going to say that out loud as that would not be the smartest. "You are a different kinda demon, aren't you?"
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celestria smiled.”Hello. I’m Celestria Navi. I am actually a mix of a demon and an angel. My mom was an angel.” SHe said and smiled.

She nods and smiles. That was even more advantageous if what she thought was true. "So are you immune to holy affects and unholy ones then?" She was truly curious as this does not often happen

“Sorta Although my angelic powers I haven’t gotten a hold of as well as demonic.” She seemed as sweet as sugar. She noticed someone staring at her.”WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!” She said in a demonic tone scaring the fellow away before looking at karma and smiling.”I’m sorry what was your name?”

"Karma. That is it, if you ask my last name I do not have one." She holds her hand out for Celestia to shake. She finds it interesting that this girl has a short fuse

Celestria smiled and shook her hand.”So out of curiosity who is your girlfriend?”

She smiles and points over to mavis "that beautiful girl. Mavis is my girlfriend of course. Do you have any relationship with anyone" she tilted head, curious

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus