Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

May nodded.”I see that. Welcome back.” She said. She turned to Celes.”So for part of your life you didn’t know your dad?” She asked.

“Ya some people ask how did that happen? Well I was adopted by some other demons.”
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She sits down "how long does it even take for the bell to ring?" She stretches and pops her joints

May shrugged.”It says on the schedule. Not for a few minutes yet.” She said.
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

Wrizor entered the cafeteria, taking a short look at the few people inside before sitting at the table nearest to the entrance, setting down a large briefcase on the seat next to him.

"Strange. It takes so long to ring" she smiled at may and poked her with her tail.

May nodded.

((Its only cause I don’t have anything else to post rn))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian listened on with the semi-conversation between the two lovers as well as any small movements coming from Celestria as politely as one could; not seeming to be snooping but also not looking bored at the same time. Something she had grown used to doing around others. Dark movement near the cafeteria entrance caught the young woman's attention though and a brief flash of panic sliced through her as she thought it to be Dionysus- but was both grateful and surprised to see that it wasn't. It was a male that she hadn't seen before...most likely anyways. The vampire forced her ever-tense muscles to loosen up a fair bit whilst keeping a discreet eye on the most-likely-new-comer.

She looked at krillian and then saw the newcomer too. "Strange." She tilts her head a bit

Mavis looked at them then checked what they both were looking at. She blinked seeing the boy.

Celes looked too.”He kinda cute.” She said. May rolled her eyes at her.

She gives celestria an odd look "Not really, then again I am a lesbian." She looked at krillian "What do you think, actually, what is your sexual attraction"

“I’m bi so I can understand where she comes from with that but I am taken.” May said.

Krillian made a small pulled face at the other ladies' comments though tried to conceal her own observations of the man. "...He looks like he could be dangerous if put the wrong way.", the vampire voiced her opinion lightly without looking at anyone, eyes to the table.

"So I take it you are not attracted to him. That is good to know" stretches her tail out

Krillian glanced at Karma without moving her head from it's position, a tiny bit confused at her choice of words, but made no moves to question it. She then took a look around the room again in search of the other vampire of the school and choosing to completely avoid the entrance with her eyes; wondering if Kai would be kind enough to spare her a vial again...hoping he would.

She rolls her eyes and takes something from her pack. She had seen hungry vampires before and she sets a large bottle of crimson liquid in front of krillian"should last you a couple days."

Krillian's brown orbs widened upon resting her sight on the bottle of blood, surprised into a stillness for some moments before slowly reaching out to grab hold of the flask to bring it back towards her. Cradling the inanimate meal to her chest gently she had to consciously try not to shake in glee and bloodlust; yet offered a minuscule grin to Karma, grateful for the more than adequate 'vial'.

She smiles and nods "No problem, you can always check in with your other friend as they are probably useful as I cannot always have one of those"
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

Seemingly oblivious to the attention directed at him, Wrizor leaned backwards in his seat, setting the briefcase against the head so that it would serve as a cushion of sorts.

“Why does he have a briefcase?” May asked knowing none of them would know the answer.

"I don't know, maybe someone should go ask" she said, not trying to sound sarcastic, but honest

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus