Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A princess and a Knight(1x1)

Shaien (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Shaien nodded. "I see. What do you do most of the time as a Knight?" She realized then that she might be pestering him. "I am sorry if I am bugging you with my onslaught of questions."
Thatcher (played by Sweetyceltic)

" its alright, i mostly travel, or running arenas for the head knight" he said trying to keep his tone believable.

Shaien nodded. "That sounds more fun than being stuck around here."

" it gets lonly" he said " my family died when i was young" he said " and life just gets lonly sometimes"

"I'm sorry to hear that. I know how it feels, my parents died in a war when I was young so now I live with my aunt for the time being until I turn 18."

" well atlest you have an aunt.. i don't have anyone" he said looking at her and smiled.

"My aunt really isn't the best. She wants me to always stay in my room." Shaien shrugged. It wasn't the full truth, but it was pretty close.

Thatch sighed " well thats no fun" he said looking at she sky as he finished off one of his apple.

Shaien nodded. "Yeah. I get out sometimes when she is gone."

" Well atlest you get out" he said smiling " sometimes its hard for me to get to go off.. sometimes im stick inside guarding stuff" he said laughing.

Shaien smiled at him. "You have gotten to go places I would only have dreamed of going to."

"well not many places but a few" he said smiling as he walked beside her.

"That is better than seeing the same four walls day in and day out." She sighed.

" yeah i guess so" Thatch said ~ if only she knew... id tell her but what if she tells the man where i am~ he thought thakeing his head softly

"Is something wrong?" She asked, seeing him shake his head.

" no, nothing wrong" he said smiling. " just a memory i was trying to get out of my head"

She nodded. "Anything I can help with?"

" no its alright" Thatch said smiling " its a nice day out dont you think?"

Shaien nodded. "Yeah, it is. There is a rose garden not far from here, would you like to go see it?"

" sure id love to" Thatch said smiling.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A princess and a Knight(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus