Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A princess and a Knight(1x1)

Shaien (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Shaien finished her's off and looked up at the sky as the sun edged closer to the horizon. "Looks like I must bid you a farewell, Thatch. I do hope we meet again."
Thatcher (played by Sweetyceltic)

He nodded " i hope so as well" he said with a smile, as he stood up

Shaien stood up. "Farewell, Thatch." She said as she hurried back home, to the castle.

Thatch watched her go and sighed a little. looking at one of the roses and smiled. he then turned and begain to head off, not knowing what to do, he just needed to get back before the slaver man returned home.

Once Shaien had returned home, her aunt figured out that she had been sneaking out of the castle again. She quickly hurried off to her room before her aunt could scold her. Tomorrow was her seventeenth birthday and she was going to need to figure out how to invite Thatch to it. He would be the only person who would really know her, and he would see who she really was that night.

Thatch had gotten back just moments before the owner of the house had gotten home. Thatch had quickly hidden his knight outfit, and got to work. " Why is this house not clean!" That heard the angery voice of the men " im sorry sir.." Thatch said looking down " sorry? that's always your escuse your as worthless as your mother was" (( going to give him the name lance just to tell them apart)) The owner of the house Lance hissed. Thatch sighed " im sorry" he said again. " sorry wont work anymore Thatcher." Lance said grabbing him by the arm and dragged him out of the house.

(( dont feel like typeing out him haveing the crap beat out of him XD ))

Shaien's aunt stormed into her room just as she put her cloak on the dresser with her gloves. She looked up, all innocent and sweet. "Dear aunt, what troubles you?" She asked, only having her wrist griped forcefully.
"Don't play stupid, one of the servants rated you out." Her aunt growled.
Shaien only blinked her large eyes. "What ever do you mean?" She asked, her aunt letting go of her bruised wrist.
"Just stay in your room." Her aunt said as she slammed the door shut.

Thatch just sat where Lance had left him, his lip bleeding and face brused. ~how will i explane this?~ he thought sighing sadly.

Shaien sighed as her aunt left the room, holding her wrist. "This is just great." She thought.

Thatch did not bother to move from where he had been left, afraid that if he did he would be hurt worse. " Get up" He heard the angry voice o Lance the next morning " if you wont work for me then im selling you to someone who will make you work" He said pulling Lance up. " where are you takeing me?" Thatch asked " Shut up" Lance said as he lead Thatch off

(( if you want to TS we can.. i dont like Lance! ))

((Yeah, I'll do it.))
Time Skip

Shaien had been awoken by her aunt. It was her seventeenth birthday. "We are going into town to get a servant to company you in this tower. I'm letting you choose them because it is your birthday so get up." Shaien got up and went to her closet. She changed into her beautiful white gown and put on her crown. She loved wearing these clothes, they were so much more lovely than her usual brown dress.

Thatch sighed looking around at the few other people that where also slaves ~ i hate this.. i wish people would not be force as slaves~ he thought sighing and looked down, his blond hair falling into his face ~ oh please dont let Julie see me like this..~ he thought.

Shaien and her aunt had just left the castle, heading for where the slaves were being sold. Shaien didn't like this at all, watching her aunt talk to the slave owner Lance. She looked over at all the slaves until her eyes landed on a familiar blonde. "Thatch?" She said in utter shock. She reached out to touch his face but stopped and let her hand fall back at her side.

Thatch kept his head down, his lip had started bleeding again but he just ignored it. He heard talking, butt just ignored it he did not want to see who Lance was talking to.

Shaien could see that he wasn't going to look up at her. She gently put both her hand on his cheeks and slowly lifted up his head to see his face. She scanned his eyes, trying to figure out some way that this wasn't true. "Thatch, is it really you?"

His blue eyes just held sadness" Yes its me.." he said sadly

Shaien was in total shock until her aunt said something. "I think she would like that one, by the way she is looking at him." Her aunt said to Lance, then walked over to Shaien. "Looks like we found you a new servant for all the days you spend up in that tower of yours, Shaien."

Thatch sighed a little, looking down with just his eyes. he licked his lips softly trying to stop the bleeding... " Good, take him.. that's about all hes worth" Lance said.

Shaien's aunt nodded as Shaien let go of his face. She hadn't said a word about this but it was already final. She looked back at Thatch, she didn't know what to say or anything.

Thatch seemed to relax a little, but he did not speak, he was afraid to. Afrad that he would be hit for saying something. He also seemed to be in pain.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A princess and a Knight(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus