Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A princess and a Knight(1x1)

Shaien (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Shaien's aunt handed Shaien the rope that was tied around Thatch's hand. Shaien to the rope reluctantly holding it all the way back to the castle. She didn't want to do this, she didn't want to make him into a slave or have him be with her there because it was taking away his freedom.
Thatcher (played by Sweetyceltic)

Thatcher said nothing as they walked, he was trying his best to keep himself from crying. ~ at lest i'm away from Lance~ he thought sighing a little

Once they were at the castle, her aunt went to where she was needed and told Shaien to go to her room. "Yes, ma'am." Once they were in Shaien's room, she untied Thatch's hands. "Why did you lie to me?" She asked, she wanted to know his reason before she told him hers.

" because, taking on the as a knight was my only escape" Thatch said rubbing his wrists. " I was afrad, afraid that Lance would find out i would sneak off when he was gone," he said sighing. " it's not a life you want to be happy about"

Shaien nodded. "I can't say the life I have is any better or worse. I am trapped up here until I turn eighteen, that way I am of age to take the crown. I had to get out of here and the whole town knew of it and loved to see me more than once a year." She sighed.

" well, atlest you have a place to call home" he said sighing " being stuck in a tower would be paradise, rather than wondering if you would be beat for just looking at someone the wrong way, or saying something when not spoken to.. " he said Putting a hand to his head felling a little disy

"Here, sit down." She said, helping him sit down. "You won't get hurt here. I wouldn't do that and my aunt had got you to keep me company up here. I don't know what she is planning though. You won't be returned to your slave owner, it seemed as though you had a lot to face up there."

Thatch sat down and sighed " Thank you" He said a small smile on his face " it was a tough life.. my parents where also slaves" he said wipping some blood from his lip.

Shaien nodded. "My parents were the queen and king that died many years ago, I couldn't take the thrown then so I was forced to deal with my aunt taking over and keeping me locked away."

thatch looked at the door " she seems like a snob to be honest" he said then laughed softly to himself " her and Lance would be grate for each other" he said, smiling a little more.

Shaien smiled and nodded. "Yeah, they would be. She really is a snob, I don't see why she locked me up here."

Thatch shrugged " people can be cruel.. but hey at lest you got a friend now" he said.. Seeming to not even give it much that that she was the Princess.

Shaien nodded and smiled. "Yeah, you too." She didn't really care much that he was a slave, just shocked.

Thatch smiled, seeming to be back to his happy mood he was the day before " So, did i hear your Aunt say something about today being your birthday?" he asked

Shaien nodded. "Yes, it is my seventeenth birthday, one more year then I can take over. She is throwing a ball, trying to find a prince to rule with me." She sighed.

" well happy birthday" He said smiling, thinking for a moment then reached up and took off the silver necklace, with a small pendant on it and handed it to her " here, this is all i have to give as a gift" he said smileing.

Shaien shook her head. "No, it is yours. I don't want anything for my birthday." She then thought of something. "You will be coming to the ball, right?" She said, hopefully.

" i would but, i dont have anything to wear" he said..looking down a bit. "and what about my brused face" he said sighing.

"It is easy to find you something to wear around here and don't worry about how you look." She said, smiling at him. "Please come. I won't know anyone else there but you."

" Alright" He said with a soft smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A princess and a Knight(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus