Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A princess and a Knight(1x1)

Shaien (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Shaien smiled. "Great! Just follow me." She started to walk to where the rose garden was.
Thatcher (played by Sweetyceltic)

Thatcher followed looking around " really nice city, wish i lived somewhere this nice" he said.

Shaien nodded. "It is a pretty good city. We lost our queen and king awhile back and the queen's sister has taken over until the princess can rule, but that isn't for another year."

" wow." he said looking around " i bed its wonderful living inside a castle." he said catching sight of the castle as they walked.

Shaien nodded. "Me too. Expect for the highest tower, that is wear the princess stays, I've heard rumors that it is dreadful in there." She looked ahead and saw they weren't far from the garden. "This garden was dedicated to the queen we had, she loved roses so all the villagers came together and grew their very own rosebush in honor of our beloved queen." She had a soft smile on her face as she spoke, it seemed like she knew the queen very well. There was a picture of her in the center of the garden, the queen had long beautiful white hair with bright and friendly blue eyes.

" thats sweet " Thatch said " i like roses " he added looking around and smelled a red rose.

Shaien nodded. "Yeah, the princess brought white roses for her mother."

White is my favorate rose" he said smileing.

"Mine too. They are really pretty and white means purity." She said, gently fingering a white rose's petals.

Thatcher sat down by one of the bushes and smiled " its been a while since i have seen so many flowers" he said

Shaien sat down beside him and nodded. "Yeah, it is really pretty here."

he smiled looking at her with his dark blue eyes, his long blond hair fell into his eyes, he then looked at the sky... Takeing out the other apple he used his knife to cut it in half " would you like half?" he asked

"Sure." Shaien took the other half with a kind smile. "Thank you very much." She said, using her free hand to push some of her white hair behind her ear before taking a bite out of her half of the apple.

thatch smiled as he munched on his own " apples are one of my favorate fruit" he said

Shaien nodded. "They are delicious." She took another bite of her apple.

he smiled softly and continued eating his " its nice to have someone to talk to for a change i dont have many friends" he said

Shaien shrugged. "It is good. I am well known in the town but none of them really know me, if you get what I mean."

" oh i understand" he said nodding " people are the same way with me"

Shaien smiled and took another bite of her apple. "Life is strange like that. You think you really known someone when the thing is, you don't know them at all."

Thatch nodded " yeah i know" he said. looking at her then at one of the rose bushes as he finished off his apple half.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A princess and a Knight(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus