Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Aesthetic Boards (OPEN)

haunt

hi. i'll make free moodboards for ur characters because i love aesthetic-ing.
none of the templates i use for the boards are my own, i get them all from various resource-makers on tumblr. i'll add credit when i post a certain one!

quick rules!
  • please remember that i'm doing these for free and i'm a full-time college student, if it takes me awhile to get around to it it's not because i'm ignoring you!
  • please credit me if you put them anywhere on your profile.
  • that's really it tbh.
these are free, but if you like what you see, i'd appreciate a donation! <3

if interested, please fill out this list

* = mandatory
  • *RPR page/character sheet
  • *aesthetic description (neon? grunge? nighttime? victorian gothic?)
  • goes a little with the above, but a link to a pinterest board or something similar would be greatly appreciated!
  • *hobbies and interests
  • *color associations (could be as simple as just listing one color or linking a full blown color palette for your character, i don't mind as long as u give me something to work with here!)
  • faceclaim
  • if you want your character's name on the board, please let me know! it can be just their first name, nickname or alias, full name, or whatever you want.
  • if you want any writing on the board, please show me a link to which font you want me to use!
  • misc aesthetic inspiration (photos, spotify playlist, etc)

Verona Vexx (played by JoJoApples)

One for Marth would be a bet.

Gothic edgy vibe.

Hobbies include:Art, Cooking, making poisons and learning.

Colors: red and black and grey and silver

I have a fc for marth as her icon, but its bigger on her page. Its with her physical appearance and such on the last page.

Thanks for doing these Ollie! :)
Pericles (played by Libertine)

Volunteering Perry for tribute

Pericles, a young warlock, bound to an eldritch land accessible only through mirror magics.
  • aesthetic description - Victorian/Medieval. mirrors and monsters, books and architecture.
  • hobbies and interests- reading for hobby, education, entertainment, or company. Arcane arts
  • color associations- extremely neutral blacks, whites, and greys
  • name on the board - up to you!
  • pinterest board
haunt Topic Starter

Marth Vexx wrote:

no problem! i hope this is okay, let me know if you want anything changed :)

marth.png

template credit
Verona Vexx (played by JoJoApples)

ollie wrote:
Marth Vexx wrote:

no problem! i hope this is okay, let me know if you want anything changed :)

marth.png

template credit

Wooooow! This looks so cool and so good! Thank you Ollie!
Rot

😳 talent
Cecelia (played by Yersinia)

henlo friend :^)

Have a go at Cecelia?
  • aesthetic description - victorian and haunted bogs
  • pinterest
  • hobbies and interests - medicine, anatomy, strong teas and liquors, monsters
  • colour associations - earth tones, rust, old paper
  • faceclaims on her profile!
haunt Topic Starter

Pericles wrote:
Cecelia wrote:

here they are! let me know if there's anything either of you want done differently

pericles.png

cecelia.png

templates were made by the same person as last time :^)
Pericles (played by Libertine)

This is gorgeous and flawless, thank you Ollie!
Cecelia (played by Yersinia)

Looks spooky, thank you!
'Arieo' Leonarieo (played by nightmqre)

These are so nice :o

Aesthetic description - modern, stress, innocence

*hobbies and interests - baking...that's pretty much it. But she's damn good at it!

*color associations - different caramel shades, light pink, light grey.
haunt Topic Starter

Sarah wrote:

here you go, let me know if you want anything changed :^)

sarah.png

template by the same person
Thank you so much for doing this! These look so cool, if you have the time could you please do Nightfrost? She’s one of the first characters I made

Aesthetic description: Dark, space/elements, magic. A feeling of adventure

Hobbies/interests: Magic (her kind of magic is on her profile), crystals, adventuring, drawing, reading

Color associations: Black, dark blues and purples, silver

Face claim: Barbara Palvin
'Arieo' Leonarieo (played by nightmqre)

ollie wrote:
Sarah wrote:

here you go, let me know if you want anything changed :^)

sarah.png

template by the same person

Aaaa that's cute! Thank you ^^
Wow! All of these are super lovely and amazing! :D
Somnom’s right. These are incredible, woah.

I’ve actually been using the same style of putting up aesthetics in my characters’ pages to help other people visualize their personalities in a glance.

If ever I find myself creating a new character, I will certainly ask for your help!
World Serpent (played by MasterWinter)

First and foremost: Thank you so very much, Ollie, for your generosity in doing this. These are wonderful!

Out of all my OC's I currently have up, I would like to give my version of Jörmungandr from the Norse pantheon a try for you. If you run into any issues, please feel free to inform me I don't bite.
  • *aesthetic description (neon? grunge? nighttime? victorian gothic?)

Nighttime or sunset like in the current default image I am using for him, please. Something with an ocean, if possible. He is the World Serpent, and in mythology he mostly stays in the water. But since I gave him a human form, he can go out of it.

Default image in larger view

YJpmQVM.jpg

• goes a little with the above, but a link to a pinterest board or something similar would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry, I do not have a board to link you to. -anime sweats-
  • *hobbies and interests

Snakes are number one in interests, since he himself is one. If you want specific on snakes, even though he likes all of them, his number one interest is the King Cobra. Drinking mead, absolute silence to be lost in thought or to study/practice. Studying and practicing his powers, he is versed with Aquakinesis.

Aquakinesis capabilities: The user can create, shape and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other.

Sadly I've not really come up with much for his hobbies and interests at the moment. Not sure if this would help, but here is his strengths. Maybe somehow some visual of it would help?

Strengths: In a chaotic environment, he is the eye of the storm. He is able to hold his ground and calmly think of solutions. Behind his calmness, he is alert and observant. Brave and decisive in his actions. Has a balanced mix of strictness and freedom. Considers every detail before acting.

• *color associations (could be as simple as just listing one color or linking a full blown color palette for your character, i don't mind as long as u give me something to work with here!)

Dark purplish black and electric blue (or as close to electric blue as possible), for they are the colors of his scales in snake form. Any blue to represent water.
  • faceclaim

SMITE's Merlin for his human form, and SMITE's Jormungandr for his serpent form.
  • if you want your character's name on the board, please let me know! it can be just their first name, nickname or alias, full name, or whatever you want.

World Serpent
  • if you want any writing on the board, please show me a link to which font you want me to use!

I'm not picky really. Something in script form maybe? Or some fancy/nice cursive. If you would like me to pick something, please feel free to let me know. ^-^
  • misc aesthetic inspiration (photos, spotify playlist, etc)

Nope. Don't have any of those for him yet. Sorry. -anime sweat-
haunt Topic Starter

Nightfrost Wuduwesten wrote:

here you go! i hope you like it, let me know if you want anything done differently :)

nightfrost.png
World Serpent wrote:

i'll have yours made by tomorrow, i haven't forgotten!

Somnom wrote:
Vanderhuge wrote:

thank you both :^)
Tristan Humphries (played anonymously)

Ah, these are so beautiful! Aesthetic boards are my favorite ❤

If it's not too much trouble I would love one of Tristan here if he catches your interest and you have the free time.

form
  • aesthetic description- hmm... let's say neon lights, troublemaking, flirtatious party boy
  • hobbies and interests- basketball, partying, photography, playing pool, drawing, skateboarding to name a few
  • color associations- navy and electric blue, chestnut brown, maybe some burgandy
  • face claim- Colton Haynes, there's images on his page
  • name on board?- Hmm... no thanks
  • writing?- No thanks
  • misc aesthetic inspiration- His pinterest board. It's mostly the types of things he'd say, but it may help you get a better feel for him.

If you do him, I can't wait to see!
Thank you so much! 😄 I love it!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Aesthetic Boards (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus