Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

"Good morning." She smiled softly. Clyde was a reassuring and calming face for her so seeing it first made her happy. "Do you know what's for breakfast?" She stepped out the door, the hospital slippers she wore making soft noise against the hard ground.
Fell (played by Fell-san)

Hey can you let me out
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He followed behind her. "I heard they made waffles," he said, helping her to the cafeteria

*I wait*
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

Jones awakened from his sleep and he dreamed about his old life before the incident. He then got up and sat on his bed and waited for one of the guards to come get him for breakfast. Not only that happened but his personality changed into "The Coward"
Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

((Fell, since there's only one guard you can NPC one instead of waiting. That's what several people have done))

"That sounds delicious." Aya smiled, feeling her mouth watering.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He smiled, deep down, he thought she was cute. "Enjoy, Aya" he pat her shoulder as he walked off

*a guard come over and open the door* thank you sir *I walk out*

A guard arrived to retrieve him and they walked down the hall until they reached the cafeteria where Jones sat down and thought about what he is going to eat.

Woah what's going on
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She sees Jones and waves.

The coward was cautious of her because of the antics of the instigator the day before but decided to sit with her to make amends with her

"What's up?" She figured it would be nice to start over.

I wish the guards would let people go when they become sane

"I been good, and what's your name?" He asked because he doesn't even know what to call her

"I'm Rin, You?" She looked around and sighed. The guards last night left the shock collar on, the second she saw one...

I'm fell

"My name is Doctor Herald Jones" he responded to her and hoping she would forgive their actions last night.

"Like the famous one, do you have a twin named Indiana?" She looked serious.

"Yes, he is my brother" Jones said

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus