Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Liliath wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
Liliath wrote:
"Did Yulie showed up today?" She asked "Alright." She said tired

He took her to get breakfast at the cafeteria

"Clyde when can I go home?" She said sleepy

He shook his head. "I don't know" he cradled her in his arms
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

Kathrine wrote:
She walks with Jones, "Really what kind?" She gets her food.

"Well for one I had these strecths and I will show how it goes but anyways when they did it it would fully relax their muscles and leading them to be in a "Feel Good" Momenment," He said to her as he got a plate of 2 waffles
Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

((If you guys want to leave no one will stop you. You guys aren't unwanted though. All I ask is that you guys keep things realistic and not disrupt the flow, which has happened a couple times but you guys are doing better now. Let's just try to have fun, okay? I'll reply IC later, I just popped in for a moment))
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Hmm interesting, wouldn't that be helpful though? Why would you be the only ones you do it?"

"Well is very hard when half the time I'm restrained in a jacket that require's to use your hands and I don't know any of these people." He said kind of sheepishly

"Fair point, wait you don't have a collar?" She tapped hers.

"Well for you, you are probably the most dangerous one here, and the people don't see me as a threat but they have me in the jacket just in case one of our more dangerous personalities got out.
Clyde Whistler wrote:
Liliath wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
Liliath wrote:
"Did Yulie showed up today?" She asked "Alright." She said tired

He took her to get breakfast at the cafeteria

"Clyde when can I go home?" She said sleepy

He shook his head. "I don't know" he cradled her in his arms

"i wanna go home to my dad and mom. I didn't tried to kill my fostermommy and my fosterdaddy. Yulie did, she told me to do it."

"Can I go home please?"

"Yesh, you kill 16 people and this is what happens."
7DeadlySins7CardinalVirtues (played by _Apollo_)

((Kay I really missed the boat on that one. If none of you will hate me, I'll just pop in now. If you guys don't like that, I'll leave!!))

Dax struggled as he was brought in, fighting back. He screamed unintelligibly and tears leaked from his eyes. Blood dripped from his lips from where he had bit them, and his eyes raged with an internal fire.

Some blood remained from a victim of his, but also from the fresh cuts and scratches on his arms. His body was thrown into a panic at the change in scenery and the people he saw.

Whenever his hand got free, he snatched what he could grasp and pocketed it. Soon his voice was gone.

He was the newcomer. The newest addition. The sin.

7DeadlySins7CardinalVirtues wrote:
((Kay I really missed the boat on that one. If none of you will hate me, I'll just pop in now. If you guys don't like that, I'll leave!!))

Dax struggled as he was brought in, fighting back. He screamed unintelligibly and tears leaked from his eyes. Blood dripped from his lips from where he had bit them, and his eyes raged with an internal fire.

Some blood remained from a victim of his, but also from the fresh cuts and scratches on his arms. His body was thrown into a panic at the change in scenery and the people he saw.

Whenever his hand got free, he snatched what he could grasp and pocketed it. Soon his voice was gone.

He was the newcomer. The newest addition. The sin.

((No don't leave :P))
"Clyde you know I didn't do anything." Liliath started crying softly

She heard yelling and cursing and assumed someone else had been caught and thrown in here.

Liliath wrote:
"Clyde you know I didn't do anything." Liliath started crying softly

"I know you didn't..." he wiped away her tears. "Come on, let's get some waffles"
"Yes, let's get waffles. I love waffles. I hope Yulie won't mess up things today."
7DeadlySins7CardinalVirtues (played by _Apollo_)

Dax was pulled past other cells and rooms and growled. He tried to pull free but failed, smudging blood on a wall. He shouted profanities and his voice cracked again. He tried to look into rooms.

He was making a racket and would be thrown as far away from others as possible.

Liliath wrote:
"Yes, let's get waffles. I love waffles. I hope Yulie won't mess up things today."

He smiled, setting her down. "Enjoy, Liliath"
"Thank you." She said as she enjoyed her waffles. Then Yulie sat down next to her. "I am back." She said calm. "I want you to go." Liliath said back. "Clyde tell Yulie to go." Liliath said

He frowned. "You two, seperate, please"
"She won't listen." Liliath said annoyed, but when she looked again Yulie was gone "Guess she is gone."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus