Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Riley Synclaire wrote:
Hearing gun shots, Riley backed away from the door. She felt her heart beginning to pound wildly. She didn’t know what was going on, but it sure shut her up. She backed up into the corner of the room and sat down. She pulled her knees to her chest and stared at the door, her eyes wide with fear. She figured asylums were at least.. safe? “J-Jon?” She called out quietly. Soon he appeared and sat in front of her. She didn’t understand why no one else could see him or hear him.. she saw and heard him just fine.. Was that why her mother put her in here?

“Jon, what do I do?” She asked, her voice cracking a little, the consequences of yelling earlier. “Just sit and wait. Just calm down and for everyone’s sake, stop yelling. If you behave, they’ll let you out faster,” he told the young woman. She nodded lightly and tightened her arms around her legs. “O-okay,” She murmured, glancing up at the door again.

He sighed as Dr. May didn't open the door, before going to Riley. "Hey, you do okay?" he asked sweetly
Riley Synclaire (played by Skylar_woods)

Riley jumped a little as she saw the door open. She wasn’t expecting it.. She looked around a little, but Jon was now gone. “Uhm.. y-yeah, I’m fine.” She nodded lightly, not sure what exactly to say. She didn’t know there were friendly guards here.
Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

Aya had been waiting patiently for someone to unlock her door. It was already almost time for breakfast. She peered through the small window in her door to see if anyone was around, then proceeded to start knocking heavily on the metal. “Hello?! Is anyone there?! I thought it was time to be let out!” Aya wouldn’t have been able to hear any of the chaos from the other patients, and if she could, she wouldn’t pay it any mind. When Hana wasn’t around, she was one of the more calm and more tolerant patients, which made other patients wonder why she was even there, but the doctors and nurses knew what went on in Aya’s head.

Bang harder, A voice in her head told her They can’t hear you

“They can hear me just fine.” She scowled to herself before continuing to knock.
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

She looks down the hall to see the guard open someones door. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She says to herself. She notices that nothing bad is happening. "I wonder what happened to the person in there." She sees that closer to her cell that there was a person at their window too, looking at what was going on. "HEY! OVER HERE!" She says towards the person. The person looks her way. The persons face was cut and burned. "Ahh!" She screamed as she fell to the floor.

She gets back up to see the person gone."Who was that?" She asks herself.

Riley Synclaire wrote:
Riley jumped a little as she saw the door open. She wasn’t expecting it.. She looked around a little, but Jon was now gone. “Uhm.. y-yeah, I’m fine.” She nodded lightly, not sure what exactly to say. She didn’t know there were friendly guards here.

He went inside her cell, sitting in front of her. "DO you need anything?" he asked kindly, pulling off his mask to show his attractive face
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She sits in the corner of her room silently, the voices continually telling her, "Kill them all... Run... Fight... Kill..." She shook her head, she had heard all of this before. She knew that these voices went just her imagiation, what ws here before the prison? Who were these people she could hear, and why were they full of such hate?
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

She looks to see if there was a name tag on the door like everybody else. The only thing she can read is "vacant". "Hmm. That's weird." She says. She looks back at the room that the guard went to. She looks closely and notices that the guard is sitting down and pulls off his mask. "TURN AROUND!" She scream whispers.

She says to herself, "Come on. Get up lady. Punch him. Run. Do something other than sit there!" She backs away from the door and turns around. "AHHHH!" She screams. She falls backwards and bumps her head on the base of the chains. She is now unconscious.
Axel Ozul (played by FlamingPsycho)

Axel continued his furious bashes against the door, eyes flashing in fury. "Let me out of here!" He shrieked. "Whether guard or patient, friend or foe, open this damn door! I know I'm not alone here, so why won't you listen to me, strangers?" His voice, torn from his relentless screaming, did carry a tinge of something more than anger, though. Fear dripped along the edges, anxiety and sadness coloring it.

True, he did want to be let out. But he wanted to also know that he really wasn't alone in this place and that he wouldn't be stuck in such a small room forever. After all, he barely saw any sort of ventilation, so what if he died? What if he used up all the oxygen and they had just left him in this small room to die of asphyxiation. What if they had no intentions to even try to help him in any sort of way, shape, or form but to instead just murder him and bury him below the ground, or toss his lifeless corpse into a well, or use him without his permission for experiments and tests after they had managed to dispose of his soul.

The man could barely stand those thoughts, screaming tearfully, fearfully, just trying to get the attention of somebody, anybody, anybody who could hear his voice. He wanted to know that he wasn't alone in here, that they didn't just want him to die.

Riley’s eyes moved from the man in front of her, she looked at the door again, her heart never faltering from it’s pounding. She was almost sure anyone could hear how hard her heart was pounding. “N-no, I don’t think so,” she shook her head a few times. She was usually calm, but she felt uneasy.. almost as if she was being targeted for something she didn’t do. She didn’t know why she felt this way, but she did.

The young woman heard the yells and screams of others, with made her heart pound impossibly faster and her hands begin to shake in fear. “C-can.. do I have to be alone in a cell?” She asked, hearing someone ask if it was time to be let out. She didn’t take interest in his face, she just wanted something to do if she was going to be in here for a while..
At this point Liliath was banging her head against the door "let me out do you hear me right now! Yulie where are you?" Yulie was someone only Liliath could see and hear. Yulie appeared and sat next to her "Yulie I wanna go home." She cried "Soon you can go home, if you are smart." "Why smart?" "Cause that's how it works, smart people go home." "Why I am not home then?" "This world doesn't understand that what you did was smart, that family or what you wanna call it deserved what could have happend." Then she left

Liliath started screaming again

She heard yelling coming from a cell next to her, Looking around she found a small hole connecting to the cell next to her, "Hey why are you yelling? That does nothing..." She could barley make out what looked like a boy in the cell next to her.

((Katherine, are you talking to Axel or somebody different. Just so I know whether or not to respond, heh.))

Riley Synclaire wrote:
Riley’s eyes moved from the man in front of her, she looked at the door again, her heart never faltering from it’s pounding. She was almost sure anyone could hear how hard her heart was pounding. “N-no, I don’t think so,” she shook her head a few times. She was usually calm, but she felt uneasy.. almost as if she was being targeted for something she didn’t do. She didn’t know why she felt this way, but she did.

The young woman heard the yells and screams of others, with made her heart pound impossibly faster and her hands begin to shake in fear. “C-can.. do I have to be alone in a cell?” She asked, hearing someone ask if it was time to be let out. She didn’t take interest in his face, she just wanted something to do if she was going to be in here for a while..

He nodded. "I'm afraid so, but I can always hang out with you" he smiled as he brushed her hair, trying to calm her down
"Let me ut now please, I won't scream anymore, I won't hurt anyone I didn't do anything wrong can somebody come here. Please just let me out, I promise that I won't do anything wrong please!"

Axel Ozul wrote:
((Katherine, are you talking to Axel or somebody different. Just so I know whether or not to respond, heh.))

((Axel))
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Aya wrote:
If you are interested in joining please message KokichiLove so she can add you to the group PM for OOC. There is no post order or length requirement, but try not to exclude people.

—————
Aya tumbled out of the small white bed onto the cold, white floor, and looked up at her surroundings, which were also white and mostly padded. She had been in the asylum for 3 years now, with no hope of getting to see the outside world again anytime soon. “Treatments” weren’t helping and only made her depression worse. She sighed as she went to put on fresh clothes and approached her cell’s door, awaiting it to be opened for breakfast and social time.

Jev had just entered the building and he could already hear everything freaking out for the day. With a soft sigh, he swiped his badge before walking towards all of the patients rooms that lined several halls of the building. He mumbled quiet good mornings to the other staff members he worked with before heading to a room that was only meant for them. Putting his things away in a locked box, he quietly hid the key before putting his hair up. Last time he forgot to put his dark hair up, a patient almost ripped it out of his scalp.

The memory caused him to rub his head before tying his dark hair up. Stepping out, he quietly walked to Aya’s room. He had been there just a few months longer than her and he had always worked with her since day one. Glancing towards a clock on the wall, it was almost time for breakfast. No wonder everyone was getting so antsy. Stopping in front of the door, he swiped his badge and slowly pushed the door open to see the female standing there. “Ready for breakfast?” He asked calmly as he reached out to rest a hand on her shoulder to lead her to the dining hall in the building.
Bubbles (played by Dark_Cupid)

There was a child-like giggle coming from in a cell, it was a female child for sure and she was known for being insane, she talks to herself. "I don't think they like me. No one likes me, but who cares, you are all my friends and you like me." She giggles some more and lays on the bed.
The young girl hadn't given up yet it was clear that she wanted to get out "I am hungry let me out otherwise I die!" She screamed now. It had been Liliath's first day and this room made her crazy

The man turned, eyes widening slightly in surprise. Oh, the sweet sound of another voice, sweet knowledge of not being completely alone and left to die. If he could hear voices so clear and crisp, there had to be some sort of hole or ventilation. He wasn't going to die! But that didn't mean he wouldn't answer.

"I scream because I can, to make sure I am not alone in this world. More would hear my sorrowful screams than a mourning whisper." He told the other crossly, leaning his forearms against the door, breathing hard. "I think of my voice as what defines me, and if my voice is strong, then so am I." His face split, morphing from an irritated frown to a wide, slightly loony grin as he looked for where he could hear the other patient from.

Riley felt her eyes widen a little, but she shrugged. She didn’t know what to do. She coiled away from his touch however, not liking it at all. “Uh,” a nervous laugh escaped her lips as she didn’t know what to do. What was happening? Her eyes glanced at the door yet again as she saw movement from outside of it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus