Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Axel Ozul (played by FlamingPsycho)

((Katherine, are you talking to Axel or somebody different. Just so I know whether or not to respond, heh.))
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Axel Ozul wrote:
((Katherine, are you talking to Axel or somebody different. Just so I know whether or not to respond, heh.))

((Axel))
Aya (played by KokichiLove) Topic Starter

((Uhhh I hate to burst you guys’ bubbles but two patients can’t share a cell. I’m trying to keep things somewhat realistic here and it just doesn’t work that way. Especially a guy and a girl. Can I ask you guys to fix that please? I’m not sure who’s even in the group PM so I’m just saying it here. Thanks))
Renidik (played by SkinnyCracker)

((sorry))

((I'm sorry, I've been really, REALLY sick lately, without warning. I'll read up and try to jump back in!))

((okay, mango))

((
Kathrine wrote:
((Um Axel we are in the Cafeteria))

My screen didn't fully update, I retyped everything. Whoops. ))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

((Didn't the owner of this RP say you two can't share a cell?))

((That's impossible. You are confined in a cell, you can't walk out.))

((I agree with Clyde, it's impossible to just walk out of your cell and into someone else's. Please fix, you guys should know better))

Aya wrote:
((I agree with Clyde, it's impossible to just walk out of your cell and into someone else's. Please fix, you guys should know better))

((These two have been on some cheap romance for quite some time, SkinnyCracker is a friend from school, so I can talk to her, but Fell has been doing impossible things, even somehow digging a hole in a couple of seconds to reach Renidik))
Fell (played by Fell-san)

((Did you forget about the tunnel))

((Yeah, no tunnel. That's just not how things are gonna work here. I did miss that part but Clyde pointed it out))

Aya wrote:
((Yeah, no tunnel. That's just not how things are gonna work here. I did miss that part but Clyde pointed it out))

((I'm just trying to keep this RP smooth, I hate people who just try to form relationships without building it, you can't get in a relationship with 4 sentences))

Clyde Whistler wrote:
Aya wrote:

((I'm just trying to keep this RP smooth, I hate people who just try to form relationships without building it, you can't get in a relationship with 4 sentences))
((I appreciate that.

I'm sorry for not posting, I haven't felt like I've been able to jump in. Expect me to continue RP'ing here soon))
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

Clyde Whistler wrote:
Aya wrote:

((I have to agree with him here about the relationship development))
Fell (played by Fell-san)

((Ok when's it morning I'll stop being impossible))

((Sorry))

((Um, everyone is locked in their cell in the morning until the guards let them out. You can't just leave. Unless you're leaving the RP or something.))

((Where would the guards be? Do they have their own area?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Asylum RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus