Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nightmare Corps HQ

Lazari nodded. "Will do. Might need a bit of it later but that shouldn't concern you." Laz gives you a cube thing. "Throw that down on the ground if you need me. Well, have a nice night." She waved and walked down the street, before turning into an alleyway and teleporting to wherever she needed to go.
Nightmare (played by TheNightmareSavage) Topic Starter

Nightmare nodded at Laz and went back inside.

The man looked over Taz's costume. "It seems that you'd be a friendly shapeshifter."
Taz (played by Taz)

"your quiet smart ill give you that" she replied. " so how many people so far have came to this spooky place you call home?" she wondered

The man shrugged. "We get the occasional group of kids, couple of other beings."
Taz (played by Taz)

"friendly, well candy?" she wondered, this conversation was getting a bit awkward

The man nodded. "Of course." He held out the bowl to her.
Taz (played by Taz)

"Thanks, im like a child when it comes to candy" she chuckled then when she got some sweets she asked him a question " so your like me? not normal?" she asked wanting to know

The man nodded. "Definitely not."
Taz (played by Taz)

" hmm... well okay see ya" she said while walking away, thinking to herself she thought she would try to scare him a bit. she looked behind her "wait a moment" she ran shifting in mid action and looked at him within her wolf form. she huffed and bowed her wolf head " thanks"

The man looked a bit unfazed. He did smile and wave goodbye to her before going inside.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz walked in her wolf form down a ally way down the side of the house which leaded towards the creepy forest behind the house. padding through the mud she went deep into it her night vision automatically kicking in
Flynn Auburn (played anonymously)

Flynn and Lucy were running around, dressed as Papyrus and Undyne. They had been collecting candy and other knickknacks just so they had something to do as Halloween was pretty uneventful for them.

Lucy pulled Flynn forwards, smiling as his eyes turned to orange fron the surprise. "That looks good"

"Oh hush" he said, as his eyes went back to sea green. "You know that happened because I was distracted"

Lucy nodded, smiling as she knocked on the door. "Trick or treat!" She giggled.

Flynn shook his head some, standing by her. His bag was already pretty full of her candy that she didnt want in her bag. "After this house I think---" he hushed up as Lucy glared.

As the door opened, they saw a robot humanoid with a bowl of candy. "Ah! Trick or treaters! I must say that I don't have a lot of tricks, but I have a lot of treats here!"
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

Zamma was in her wolf pup from she was wearing a bat wolf pup oneise with a pumpkin trick or treating bag which she was carrying by the tail zamma was standing in front of the door

The door opened to reveal a tall, slender man with a hyena at his side. "My, isn't this amazing?" He held out his bowl of treats for the wolf cub. "Here you go!"

Thank you " Zamma barks cutey which show her fangs alittle

The man's hyena barked as well. "It's not a problem." the man said. "Have a happy Halloween!"

Same too you plus have you seen my boyfriend Wesley I have a picture of him if you want to see what he looks like" zamma smile softly

The man shook his head. "I have not seen him. I can have my friend search for him though if you have something with his scent."

Zamma barks happly " he did put my trick or treat bag on my tail

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nightmare Corps HQ

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus