Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Requests!

DesertNettle

Hey peeps! I’m currently doing art requests! Just specify what style you and want, and what character you want done!

Styles:
Full Traditional
Traditional Sketch
Traditional Lineart
Full Digital
Digital Sketch
Digital Lineart

I can also do character designs!
psionicburst

Great! It isn't often that I'm first in a requests line! I'll request this one named Kamryn...and I don't have the character in question on my profile, but I do have a reference for the face, and here she is!
P9fIc2O.png

Before you ask, yes, I use RPGMaker to create things like this...

What I'm requesting to be done is a full body in full digital style more or less as accurate to how the face looks. You can take artistic liberty to put her in whatever outfit as long as it's a shade of green. Looking forward to how it turns out!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ooh, thanks a lot for the opportunity, ma'am! Say, would you mind doing some art of my dergon girl, Ilia? I have a profile for her here in RPR, but its a massive, undone WIP, so I hope I don't bother you with refs only, bahaha.

Ref 1 - By RayaneFLX
Ref 3 - By NanaDagger
Ref 4 - By CreativeFiddler

I'm not looking for some specific or very detailed pose or something. Anything you can come up to draw her would be fine by me, really, the easier or the most fun, it's your call. <3
PS: she has claws, not fingers, but if you're having difficulties doing either, do what you find simpler~ UwU
RimCaster

I will be blunt, I like your thread.
Would you mind doing my gentleman traumatized demon August, if you would then I will be thankful.

As for style I don't mind which; do whatever is most fun for ya.
Verona Vexx (played by JoJoApples)

Yes please!!

If you could do marth Id be greatful!

Id take any art of her, but Id love a full digital if possible. I have refrences and stuff on her profile and a faceclaim too!
Could you please drawing my OC rose in full digital
Aylex (played by ForsakenAngel)

Hiya if you're still taking requests. I'd love a full digital or digital lineart of this guy~
Efficacious (played by Dndmama)

How generous of you! I'd love another piece for Effy if you don't mind. She's so fun and adorable to look at! As for style, I don't mind much though something with color would be nice to really let her eyes and hair pop.
Leon (played by EnkeliAgon)

I absolutely love when you see an artist giving their time to such things. <3 You all absolutely help any RPer feel special by giving them the chance to have their own piece of art. A shout out to all of you artists out there!

If you are still looking for some characters to tackle, I'm thinking some line art or some rough looking sketch of Leon here would be awesome! What ever creature esque pose you would enjoy drawing! =D
I'm just looking for maybe a rough, journal style sketch, like someone who witnessed him scratched the image into a notebook!
Vers (played by Guardian_Girl)

I would absolutely love it if you could do a full digital of either of the characters on this profile. They both have some picture references and some written references, but if you need more just let me know.
DesertNettle Topic Starter

Vers wrote:
I would absolutely love it if you could do a full digital of either of the characters on this profile. They both have some picture references and some written references, but if you need more just let me know.

I can’t draw mermaids-

DesertNettle wrote:
Vers wrote:

I can’t draw mermaids-

Would you draw them as a human? Or just do a head/bust shot?

Vers wrote:
DesertNettle wrote:
Vers wrote:

I can’t draw mermaids-

Yeah, I can try.

DesertNettle wrote:
Vers wrote:
DesertNettle wrote:
Vers wrote:

I can’t draw mermaids-

Yeah, I can try.

I really appreciate it. If you can't though, its perfectly fine.
Oscar Zachary Sawyer (played anonymously)

OH thank you SO much for doing this!! I appreciate it very much! :)

Would you mind doing Oscar here? Perhaps either a digital sketch or digital lineart? Whatever makes you most comfortable.

Thank you so much!
Could you maybe draw Liliath?
Maybe full digital art?

Excuse me! I’m sorry for everyone who requested humans, but I can’t draw humans.

No matter how hard I try, they still come out awful.

I can draw them as different animals, though.

I’m sincerely sorry.
psionicburst

This would have been nice to know in the opening description. At least, thanks for letting us know.
DesertNettle wrote:
Excuse me! I’m sorry for everyone who requested humans, but I can’t draw humans.

I’m sincerely sorry.

Ooh, that means you're still going to do Ilia? I'm still quite eager! <3

Churchtuary wrote:
DesertNettle wrote:

I’m sincerely sorry.

Ooh, that means you're still going to do Ilia? I'm still quite eager! <3

Of course, but it will take a while.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Requests!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus