Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to Hogwarts!

Anissa Griffis (played by Cherry_Red) Topic Starter

((no worries ☺️ ))

((it's all good, I was just about to shoot a message your way lol. Don't want this to die))

Anissa didn't bother hiding back or lying that she'd been crying because she was right. "It is Darius. Can we go to the beach? I just want to lay down in the sand and relax in the sun." She said and walked off the dock and went next to it and laid in the dry sand by the shore of waves of the lake.

"I was heading to class when he stopped me. He offered to end it all for me, all my suffering since no body wants me. If Professor McGonagall hadn't stopped him, he probably would've gone through with it. She put another protective shield around me, but said that other spells could still be powerful enough to break it and harm me. But she thinks before they get those spells that I'll have time to learn defensive spells. I hope she's right." She looked at Analia with a smile.

"I'm grateful that you're here, but I don't want you to get hurt because of me. I love you too much as a friend that if you got hurt then I would never forgive myself" she sighed and put her arm over her eyes. "McGonagall said it was good that I kept you close to me for support, but I don't want you to become a target" she said and sat up, dusting the sand out of her hair and robes before standing up.

"We shouldn't be friends" the words stung her as she said them and she fought back tears to make it sound like she was serious but failed. "I don't want to be friends" she said as tears fell down her face but showed no emotion.

She scooped up Oliver and started walking back to the castle, ignoring Analia after that. The only she could stop Anissa from walking away was hexing her, and that wasn't allowed. When she was sure Analia wasn't around, she started to run back to her dorm in sobs. She cared too much about Analia to watch her get hurt. This was for her own good, even if she was a Prefect. That didn't stop Darius before.

She set Oliver down on her trunk as she held her chest and sobbed into her pillow. She had officially given up. Maybe she should've let Darius end it all for her.

Oliver seemed to know what she was thinking and he crawled up to her ear and bit her "ow!" She yelped as she sat up and grabbed her ear where she was bleeding slightly "Oliver James Black!" She yelled his full name she'd given him.

His brows furrowed together and he crossed his arms.

"Okay I'm sorry, I shouldn't have thought that but that doesn't mean you get to bite people!" She said. "I just said a horrible thing to my only human friend! Darius is getting in the way of everything and there's no point anymore" she sobbed and curled into a ball while still sitting up.

((Lol, I wanna see what happens if Analia goes to talk to McGonagall about this and then just storms into the dorms and gives Anissa a piece of her mind lol XD))

((this is breaking my heart 😭))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to Hogwarts!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus