Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Template Styles - premades and commissions!

konnie Topic Starter

Giving this a gentle bump both for myself and otherwise - as you might’ve noticed I put a pair of freebie styles out there in the yikes series!

I’ll be updating my examples with some of the new work I’ve done since last time.

I’m currently in the market to do trades: styles for character icon art, if any artists are interested feel free to reach out! <3
konnie Topic Starter

Update: Refreshed how my styles were listed, to make it easier to see what I have available for premade purchase and what I can do.

Commissions are open, expect about a month turnaround as my IRL gets fairly busy during the holidays but I don't charge until after finished! <3
konnie Topic Starter

Reorganized my previews into an imgur gallery, will do live previews of any style by request!

Bumped any of my "boxed up" styles to public, as well as released Holiday Desert from the "my use only" vault.

To reiterate as I've seen some copycats of my yikes style aesthetic - I do not give permission for that code to be used and edited without credit.

If you wish to edit any of my public styles,
for personal use or share with public freely,
feel free to do so as long as credit is left intact!
BeatlesFan68 wrote:
I would adore a Liverpool/Cavernclub template because I have a character from there, but something Seattle would be great because I have a few from there too. Thanks so much for sharing your talents!!!! :)

Yes! A 60's club or 90's grunge venue would be awesome!

You do awesome work Konnie!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Template Styles - premades and commissions!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus