Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Template Styles - premades and commissions!

Update as of December 2022:
Closed for commissions until after holidays, premades still available!

If you'd like account wide access to any of my styles, please PM me!
Each style individually is 5$
I will do bundle deals!

Premade Styles Available
Feel free to request a live preview at any time!

Commissions
I'm currently only doing edits of any of my above premade styles to customize for you, and only open to 3 slots at any given time!
Check back often to see when and if I'm available.
Each slot is 20-30$ depending on complexity of the edits.

1. Open.
2. Open.
3. Open.
Auberon Moderator

You know me, I'm a sucker for modern urban templates. 👀
A cave? I know the site used to have one but the owner recently deleted it so why not replace it for all those dark and moody batman's?
Alchemy Lab
Magical aesthetics, we have several already but most are dark, gothic and gritty. Which I love, but not all magic characters are like that.
these are beautiful!! :D
konnie Topic Starter

I’ll probably have at least 1-2 new ones up by Sunday, I’ve already got plans for a cityscape one as a for sure.

I’d love some white witch / magical girl kind, that sounds fun, could probably tap into potions for that alchemist sides - I’ll see what I can come up with.

Thank you much. 🙏🏻
I would adore a Liverpool/Cavernclub template because I have a character from there, but something Seattle would be great because I have a few from there too. Thanks so much for sharing your talents!!!! :)
nightmqre

I don't know if it's just me that's been needing one recently, but a sort of... notebook/notepad type theme? I've seen 2 or 3 about, and they're lovely, but something is just off that isn't quite right (might be the type-like font that they use. I feel like a handwriting-styled font would fit better for a notebook).
konnie Topic Starter

i did some tweaking to cyber pastel goth to fix padding issues, images, and just general things that had been bothering me

if you see anything wrong with it now, let me know!!

also!
currently working on city escape, a flip of the above - still fiddling with color and font choices, going for a wider container (i could do this to the other of the same style if people want it)???

my schedule is a bit busier than i had expected when saying i'd have more templates out by the last weekend, but i'm definitely liking the ideas being given and taking them down for when i have the time.
konnie Topic Starter

did a quick simple one of the yikes series, gucci gang, for the fashion forward characters out there !

hoping to do a box series white witch/alchemist template by the end of the week now that the holidays are over, any other theme cravings?

i'm also always willing to do custom edits, PM with requests!!
Mina Moderator

Coffee theme!? :D
konnie Topic Starter

Mina wrote:
Coffee theme!? :D

Coffee Break ? :D
I really like the idea of more occult/alchemy themed stuff so I look forward to seeing that! I've seen a lot of themes that are really pretty and nice to look at, but have too much of a modern feel for my characters. Maybe something kinda vaguely dragon themed would be good too?

Do you ever do customs as commissions?
All your templates are so great! Thanks for making them and sharing them with the community! :D
konnie Topic Starter

Warlocke wrote:
I really like the idea of more occult/alchemy themed stuff so I look forward to seeing that! I've seen a lot of themes that are really pretty and nice to look at, but have too much of a modern feel for my characters. Maybe something kinda vaguely dragon themed would be good too?

Do you ever do customs as commissions?

dragon themed like fire or caves ? or literally a dragon? either is possible and the cave one's been mentioned before, so that's likely coming up soon.

i do take commissions for customs, yes, a new one that i've made can be seen here: gelos!

pricing depends on the complexity, anyone interested is welcome to PM if they'd like to discuss further.
Somnom wrote:
All your templates are so great! Thanks for making them and sharing them with the community! :D

oh! the honor of being noticed by the prize potato!!! thanks so much. <3
Hello! Thank you for doing these templates! :) I was wondering if you could maybe do one that's traditional drawing/sketching themed, maybe in a black and white or just toned down colors? I noticed the art ones I'm finding are all very vibrant, and they look amazing, but they don't fit for many of my characters lol. Maybe with an easy to read script front to kind of tie in the theme? I absolutely love script fonts. I've tried making the template myself but I'm afraid my coding is absolutely awful lol.

Thank you again!
konnie Topic Starter

As of August 2020, I've pulled my styles from public use.

They are now at a flat fee of 5$ a style or 30$ for a style set.

Commissioned styles are 20$ each in any of my current styles, or 30$ for a custom built one from ground up.

Please PM me here or reach out on discord @ Korynn#3152.
konnie Topic Starter

I’ll be making a gallery with previews of my styles that are for sale soon for those who want to see all of what I have ready made, some are available to view here!
I’ve always been happy with every template I’ve gotten from konnie! So much amaze and pretty!!!!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Template Styles - premades and commissions!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus