Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rune Factory 4 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Falling from an airship mid-flight should mean certain doom unless there is something very large and soft to cushion your fall - like a dragon.

How fortunate for you,then,that you landed where you did! En route to make an important delivery(Rune spheres,4 in total) you find yourself accosted by some ne'er-do-wells and hurled from the sky into the heart of the Norad Kingdom,right onto a massive back of the holy dragon "Ventuswill"

Although you survived the plunge with barely a scratch,the shock of the incident seems to have erased your memories,leaving you confused as to how you got into this predicament in the first place.Mistaken for the prince of the land.Ventuswill gives you a place to stay in the castle and full governmental control over the town of Selphia.

With royalty comes responsibility,though. Not only are you tasked to work in the fields to earn your keep,but you're also put in charge of running a shop,assisting in the town's development efforts,and addressing concerns from the humble locals.

Characters/Main

Clorica(female)
An apprentice butler who's been training under Lady Ventuswill's personal steward, Volkanon. Although she's quick to finish her work and always does a great job,she often seems to do so in her sleep,with absolutely no awareness of the world around her.

Margret(Female)
A kind,hard-working and service-minded elf. She's been working as a musician at the restaurant,and her music always entertains its customers. She is extremely scared of heights,yet her house is located at an edge of a cliff near town for some reason.

Amber(female)
A 12 year old girl with butterfly like wings. She's innocent and easygoing,but after a long time spent as a monster,she virtually knows nothing about the modern world. She loves sunlight and so much that she always perches herself in the warmest possible spot on sunny days.but she hates cold weather.

Dolce(female)
A mysterious girl with a ghost attached to her.Generally has a blunt,somewhat coarse hummor of speech to her,but she's a genuninely kind and thoughtful person.

Xiao Pai(female)
A spunky 15 year old girl who works at an inn with her mom.Through an independent-minded and hard-working young lady,she's also a bit of a klutz,often making an inordinate number of mistakes on the job.

Forte(female)
A knight who trains everyday to protect the town of Selphia. She's polite and honest,but when she gets an idea in her head,she never lets it go.

Vishnal(Male)
An apprentice butler who goes through intense training each and everyday in hopes of graduating to full-fledged status.He thinks there's nothing a butler can't do,and thus strives to become a jack of all trades.He's also amenable,however,that he often finds himself on the receiving end of practical jokes.

Arthur(Male)
A boy who was sent to Selphia for the royal capital.It seems that he comes from a noble family and is well-versed in the duties of a prince.He's good at negotiation,and is always busy maintaining trade relations within the town.Perhaps unexpectedly,he's also a huge fan of anything cute.

Dylas(Male)
A man displaced in time,with clearly visible horse-like features.Quiet,clumsy,and antisocial,he's often misunderstood by others and is the source of numerous rumors throughout the town.

Kiel(Male)
A 13 year old boy who spends most of his time studying,hoping one day his amassed knowledge may be a boon to the townsfolk. Curious about everything and is prone to gossip,though this often gets him in trouble.

Doug(Male)
A dwarf who lives and works at the general store.He's often hot-blooded and tends to push his luck,but even if he'll never admit it,he's a hard worker and an honest man deep down.And above all else,he loves to eat.

i do not own any of this,the credit goes to MARVELOUS studios,best game company ever. Anyway send a message if interested in the rp.

If you want to know what these characters look like,check it out on google.com
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

JetStorm Topic Starter

its still open.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Anyone?
JetStorm Topic Starter

If you have any questions,please don't hesitate to ask.
SomeFBIDude

Hey, is this still open? If so, I would like to join.
JetStorm Topic Starter

SomeFBIDude wrote:
Hey, is this still open? If so, I would like to join.

awesome,send me a message.
ME! I WANNA JOIN XD!!!!!

PICK MEEEEEEEE!
JetStorm Topic Starter

FitherCwen wrote:
ME! I WANNA JOIN XD!!!!!

PICK MEEEEEEEE!

Sure,I'll send a message.
question: will this be played one on one? and do we have to play the part of the amnesiac? or could we play one of the characters you listed?
JetStorm Topic Starter

Tugboattom wrote:
question: will this be played one on one? and do we have to play the part of the amnesiac? or could we play one of the characters you listed?

One on one,ocs are allowed,but you can also pick a character from list if you want,and PM me.

I may not reply because my internet is a piece of crap
I understand bad internet. I live on a hill in the Appalachians, doesn't get much worse than that. so I'm already in a few roleplays so I want to make sure I'm not going to be taking the chance to roleplay with you from someone else. So are you going to be doing several of these with different people or just one with only one person? again I don't want to deprive someone else that's the only reason I'm asking.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Tugboattom wrote:
I understand bad internet. I live on a hill in the Appalachians, doesn't get much worse than that. so I'm already in a few roleplays so I want to make sure I'm not going to be taking the chance to roleplay with you from someone else. So are you going to be doing several of these with different people or just one with only one person? again I don't want to deprive someone else that's the only reason I'm asking.

I can handle a bunch of one on ones,shoot me a message whenever your ready to start
JetStorm Topic Starter

Reopening this
ChibiWeeb

While I am incredibly garbage at Rune Factory 4 (I never really did well at these sorts of games well), I do enjoy the characters and I'm fairly interested.

(I've gotten to the "Endgame", still trying to clear Rune Prana but haven't played in a bit.)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rune Factory 4 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus