Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bring me Supernatural Beings! NOW!! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Grant Strom (played by ConnanBell)

Hello, and welcome the the slightly obsessive acadamic pursuits of understanding those who fall outside the realm of human limits! He seeks those who can broaden his knowledge of the oft misunderstood creatures who share the world with mundain humanity.

People have called these demons, fae, and other types of outsiders to the human condition "monsters" as a term of fear, awe, and hatred, and their history with humanity is frought with blood and fire. No, these so-called "monsters" were not wholy innocent in this sordid history, but with the rise of powerful heroes over the years, it did not take long for these non-humans to find themselves driven to the remotest regions of the world, where many still remain weilding a hatred for the human race that had driven them there.

These days, however, more and more of these types of beings are reintegrating with humanity, and more and more countries pass laws to protect them. Still, there is a great deal lingering mistrust and superstition on both sides, and Mr. Strom has made it his mission to foster peace through understanding by talking to and learning from as many of these former outsiders as possible.

That, and he thinks these supernatural beings are just, like, really freaking cool!

Even so, all things come with a price. Just what will he be willing to give in exchange for the knowlege he so craves, and now much of that knowledge is really for the betterment of man?

I will accept members of any sort of race here, whether public domain, original, or canon. Fighting will not be a major part of this, as Grant is a perfectly mundane human and would never be able to hold his own. This RP will have heavy world-building elements, and YOU get to help build it! He will often conduct interviews with your character (after he's earned the right of course), and from there the both of us will work together to paint the history of our world.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

SomeFBIDude

This seem very fun.
nightmqre

I would love to do this! It's late now, but I'm planning on uploading one of my oldestsupernatural take tomorrow, so once she's up I'd be downright this!
Grant Strom (played by ConnanBell) Topic Starter

SomeFBIDude wrote:
This seem very fun.

Do you have any supernatural or otherwise not-normal people you would like to submit for consideration?

StaticNightmares wrote:
I would love to do this! It's late now, but I'm planning on uploading one of my oldestsupernatural take tomorrow, so once she's up I'd be downright this!

Oh. What kind of supernaturals you got? Send me a message once they're ready!
Taz

hmm, this sounds interesting... i may want to join if thats okay?
ill let you decide on any of my characters as i dont mind
Lancelot of Astora (played by SomeFBIDude)

The most likely one that be best for this, is this guy.

Lancelot of Astora wrote:
The most likely one that be best for this, is this guy.

Send me a Pm, but this probably won't be the kind of action oriented game he was designed for, but we can still see.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bring me Supernatural Beings! NOW!! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus