Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Alastor (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Alastor bought her what she wanted and hugged Celestria and left to get back to his job. He hated his job as a vice principle,it annoyed him when truoblesome kids act up and they have to go visit him.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth walked through the halls, watching the others going to get food, she followed them but didn't get any food, for she wasn't hungry and she sat at an empty table near a window, pulling a pencil and a sketchbook from her bag.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes smiled.”Thank you.” SHe said.
Alec saw a girl sketching in a sketchbook and walked over with a tray of food.”Excuse me?” He said.

"Your welcome." he said before he left.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes smiled and looked around.

Alastor waited for this day to be over,he slumped in his chair and looked at the clock.
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

He went to go find a table that was free from people. Looking around the room he could see people talking to each other and having an enjoyable conversation with one another.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi wore black leather knee high boots. She had on black pants and a black shirt with purple bats on it and purple thumb whole gloves. She skipped classes cause she didn’t care.

Alastor got up and walked around the halls and stretched a bit and saw someone out of class. "Shouldn't you be in class?" he asked Adi,his voice sounded like someone on the radio,as usual.

“Depends on what you’re gonna pay me for doing something good.” She said.

He rolled his eyes and dragged her to her class,and walked back to his office,already annoyed.

Adi walked out of the class and roamed the halls again.

The teacher,at the end of the day,sent Adi to Alastor's office.Since she skipped class,she has Alastor for detention.

Adi sat fearless in the room with him.”I can sense you’re frustrated.” She said.

"No kidding." he said and sighed,he just wanted to go home,instead he has to deal with a trouble maker.

Adi smiled.”Is it cause of me?” SHe asked smiling evilly.

"I think you already know the answer to that." he said.

“I just want to hear you admit it.” Adi said. A bat flew down and onto her shoulder.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

She looked up at being spoken to and her hand stilled, her green and purple hues gleaming with curiosity, but also with a hint of shyness. "Hello"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus