Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth laughed and hit him lightly in the shoulder. "I have to listen to your music first! And I just wanna know so I know who to save you from when you're ready to bounce" She giggled.
Alec chuckled.”See? You even like me enough to save me from crazy girl fans.” He said.

Ramoth rolled her eyes. "Only because i think I'm faster than whoever would usually save you from them" She said with a chuckle.
Alec shrugged.”I can save myself.” He said.”Plus they aren’t that bad.” He said.

Ramoth tilted her head. "You sure? Because I have quite a quick getaway"
Alec nodded.”Ya teleporting?” He asked.

Ramoth nodded. "Congratulations, you got it first try" She said with a smile.
“I kinda figured. One of my body guards has that.”

"Interesting" She murmured. "Maybe you won't need my help after all" She mused. "Maybe I'll protect myself from your crazy fans" She said with a laugh
“Naw. My guards could guard you too. My guards do that to friends I have.” Alec said.

Ramoth shook her head. "No need, I'll be fine, if I need to I can just shadowphase or fly out"
“Oh no one of my guards can actually turn invisible.” Alec said.”It really helps.” He said.

Ramoth blinked. "I'm not even gonna ask what happened to need a guard to turn invisible"
“Oh nothing it’s just I hired him cause I thought in cases he would be helpful.” Alec said.

Ramoth chuckled. "Perhaps, but you don't have to do that, I can take care of myself" She reassured softly.
“I don’t have too but I do want to.” Alec said.

Ramoth sighed. "Alright alright, I'll let your bodyguard keep me out of trouble"
Alec smiled.”Atta girl.” He said.

Ramoth smiled.
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

he frowned " so, what do you want to do now"

(on and off today)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus