Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth nodded. "I'll watch for it"
Alec smiled.”Not easy to spot at night.” He said.

"I have good vision" She said with a chuckle, and her eyes flashed a bright green, before they returned to their mismatched state. "My wolf will help me listen out"
“Wolf? So wolf Hybrid?” Alec asked.

"My dad could change into a wolf and had the power of necromancy, my mom had wings and could control the darkness, so here I am"
“Oh wow.” Alec said.

Ramoth nodded. "Yeah"
“So... demon wolf? That’s cool. Although I heard there was a girl who’s half demon and half angel.”

Ramoth giggled. "I'm something, but I'm not demon" She tried, tilting her head. "An angel/demon hybrid huh? I've heard of them, interesting people"
Alec shook his head.”They’re very rare. She’s so far the only known.” He said.

"Oh they're more, but they hide" Ramoth muttered. "I stumbled upon one before"
Alec looked around for the girl and finally found her.”You mean that girl?” He asked pointing to Celes who had black hair and red eyes.

Ramoth turned to look at who he was pointing at and shook her head. "No I haven't met her"
Alec nodded.”Oh... I see.”

Ramoth turned back around and looked out the window. "When do classes start? " She asked curiously.
Alec shrugged.”I don’t know.” He said.”We are in lunch now so... I don’t know.”

((Gonna need to speak to JetStorm about that. If there are classes.))

Ramoth nodded. "Never mind then" She murmured. "So about this concert, how many of the females are crazy about you? " She questioned playfully, eyes gleaming with amusement.

((Aha I will then))
“Well I think I might have made another admirer.” Alec teased.

Ramoth laughed and hit him lightly in the shoulder. "I have to listen to your music first! And I just wanna know so I know who to save you from when you're ready to bounce" She giggled.
Alec chuckled.”See? You even like me enough to save me from crazy girl fans.” He said.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus