Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

"That's her h-house. S-She's... a relative o-of mine? I t-think?"
Siren blushes, not used to this much of affection. "E-Eh..?"
Laz opened the door. Inside stood a tall brunnete, with hair that went down to her knees. Her skin was deathly pale, and her eyes were a mystic purple. She wore a large hoodie, with a purple darker than her eyes, and black leggings.
"A-Atleast wait u-until we get in-inside!" She pleaded. Siren didn't think she could blush more, but she did.
Lazari moves out of the way for Cino.
Siren ran in. "W-Wait f-for me!" But just as she was about to pass Lazari, she started coughing. Lazari's face was painted with worry.
Laz placed her hand on Siren, and they both disappeared without any sort of indication of what is happening to Siren.
There is more coughing upstairs, as well as presumably Laz saying something that isn't in a language of this world.
The door was open. Laz had her back to you, but Siren just wouldn't stop coughing. Her coughs were actually getting worse. Siren was sitting on the lower bed in the large bunk bed in the room.
"She's just a bit sick. Might have to stop that for a bit."
((Trust me, I was thinking about all the ways I can mess up and how to fix that if I do. ))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Awe man ~ I gtg I'll respond later probably ~ Bai! ))
((I might have to go too, so bye! See you in a bit!))
((I got to go in 5 minutes anyways, but they are upstairs.))
"You really can't help her, she will probably pass out soon. Then all we have to do is wait." Lazari seemed uneasy, unusually so. But it wasn't clear just what she was uneasy about.
((Didn't send for some reason.))
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((Sorry for not being on I’ve been busy))
((It's fine.))
"Ask her that yourself. Now, do you want her to get better for a bit?" She asked, a bit wary of what she was going to say next.
((Oof. It would hurt for her to talk anyways, but I'll repost.))
((Lemme look back real quick, but I gotta go soon.))
((k))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus