Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

((I got to go in 5 minutes anyways, but they are upstairs.))
((ok then)) she goes upstairs"how can I help you siren, i can hear your coughing"
"You really can't help her, she will probably pass out soon. Then all we have to do is wait." Lazari seemed uneasy, unusually so. But it wasn't clear just what she was uneasy about.
((Didn't send for some reason.))
she nods and holds siren close to her
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((Sorry for not being on I’ve been busy))
((It's fine.))
"Glad it's not contagious..." Laz mumbles. Siren starts to float because of Lazari. "Okay guys, break it up."
she watches and looks down
You weren't too high up, seeing as Siren was on a bunk bed, but this weightless feeling is surreal. It's almost as if you were dust.
"please tell me what is happening"
"She's just a bit... sick." Siren almost stops coughing, besides for a little bit here and there. Lazari didn't even seem to be telling the whole truth.
she sits up next to siren"tell me what is going on"
"Ask her that yourself. Now, do you want her to get better for a bit?" She asked, a bit wary of what she was going to say next.
(I asked siren)
((Oof. It would hurt for her to talk anyways, but I'll repost.))
"I-I... don-" Siren coughed again, interrupting her sentence. Lazari approached Siren and Cino. "Do you want her to get better for a little bit?" She asked, wary of what she was going to say next and how Cino would react.
she nods and gets down
Surprised she didn't need to say anything else, she opens a portal under Siren and lets her fall through it. "That should be it. She will probably be okay soon, depending on how bad it is."
she nods"what were we supposed to do first?"
((Lemme look back real quick, but I gotta go soon.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus