Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

she waves at ramoth
"A-Atleast wait u-until we get in-inside!" She pleaded. Siren didn't think she could blush more, but she did.
She lets siren go and goes inside
Lazari moves out of the way for Cino.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

She waved to Cino and walked inside also, waving to Lazari.
Siren ran in. "W-Wait f-for me!" But just as she was about to pass Lazari, she started coughing. Lazari's face was painted with worry.

Ramoth stopped and turned back around. "Siren? Are you alright? " She stepped closer, concerned.
Laz placed her hand on Siren, and they both disappeared without any sort of indication of what is happening to Siren.

She tilted her head, worried and went after Cino "Any clue as to where they could've gone? "
There is more coughing upstairs, as well as presumably Laz saying something that isn't in a language of this world.

She frowned and slowly went upstairs. "Siren? " She called out. "What's happening up there" Worried she quickened her pace.
The door was open. Laz had her back to you, but Siren just wouldn't stop coughing. Her coughs were actually getting worse. Siren was sitting on the lower bed in the large bunk bed in the room.

She gasped as she entered the room. "What's wrong with her! ? " She asked Lazari as she came up beside her.

((Bruh I keep imagining this scenario in my head and going 'hmm how am I gonna fix this situation' I'm dying rn lol))
"She's just a bit sick. Might have to stop that for a bit."
((Trust me, I was thinking about all the ways I can mess up and how to fix that if I do. ))

"A bit sick? " She said incredulously. "She looks like she's about to cough out her internal organs"
"Uh, have you seen our skin? We practically look dead already." Laz remarked. Siren slows down on the coughing, but it sounds more painful.

((The coughing but is really the story of today for me. I can't stay home though.))

((Awe man ~ I gtg I'll respond later probably ~ Bai! ))
((I might have to go too, so bye! See you in a bit!))
((awww, dont leave me, i just got back))
"is there anything i can do to help you siren"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus