Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pen Pals (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Prompt:
Both of our characters are in high school or college (can be either). As part of an international program to bring awareness to other people's lives and situations, many schools have decided to make just about every student in their districts have a pen pal. This pen pal program is a little different in the case that the only thing that the pairs know about each other is what state their pen pal is in. Names aren't even shared and are instead replaced by nicknames. This provides a more private relationship and a chance to just possibly vent to your pen pal about whatever is happening in your life, whether it be homework or things going on at home.

I know that this sucks. It's just an idea that I thought up earlier and I figured I'd just see how many people would like to try this out with me.
Something that I would like to try in this RP is that our responses aren't like typical responses. Instead, our replies would just be the letters that our characters would be writing to each other.
I would like it if the letters were a minimum of two paragraphs long, just to give each other plenty to read and respond to.
This will be a slow burn romance, likely especially slow due to their relationship only being through letters. We could have that eventually change to texts or phone calls much further down the line, though.
If you're interested, feel free to PM me or comment below. I hope you all have a great day/night!

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

JetStorm

ooooh,sounds interesting.
I know we already have one rp going, but if you don't mind, I'd love to try out this kind of story with you. Letter format is something I've really been wanting to try~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pen Pals (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus