Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Pleasure to meet you,

-
LITERACYYYYY *glomps in happiness*
Literacy is the best. (Now watch me go and make some grammatical/spelling error that could easily be fixed)

Anyways, welcome to le magical world of rpr!
biker Topic Starter

LuciferBrimstone wrote:
LITERACYYYYY *glomps in happiness*
Literacy is the best. (Now watch me go and make some grammatical/spelling error that could easily be fixed)

Anyways, welcome to le magical world of rpr!

So difficult to find these days, by golly.
But thank you kindly for the warm welcome! /spins/
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I too am a fan of "literate" RPs, and I know there's a pretty big crowd in this neck of the woods that feels the same way. :) I hope you have a wonderful time here!
biker Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! I too am a fan of "literate" RPs, and I know there's a pretty big crowd in this neck of the woods that feels the same way. :) I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear that. >w<
Welcome welcome! Hope you're having plenty of fun on RPR!
Welcome to RPR biker! Kim is right, there are lots of people here that love "literate" RPs. I hope you found one of them to RP with and that you're having tons of fun! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)
Welcome to RPR, Biker! I think most people around here strive for 'literate' RP lol. I hope you have had some time to poke about the forums and have gotten a feel for the site. The community is quite wonderful and full of helpful people. We're always waiting for newbies to stumble into our enclosures :3 lol

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Pleasure to meet you,

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus