Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Assembling a team! Magical Girls, etc. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for a team of superhero girls/boys, magical girls/boys, magical animal familiars, etc., any of those in training, and other interesting characters to have wacky adventures with as we save people and things!
I may be picky about entries. I like decent writers and long-term partners. If you have a cool character design and no character profile, or no design and just a profile, contact me and I'll try to help out with that.
We value determination, and a good sense of fun!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I always wanted to do a mahou shoujo themed RP :D Where is this going to happen, PMs or a private group or something else? Do you do 1 to 1s?
Shinyrainbowlithogra Topic Starter

Yay! I can do PM or thread, but I think a thread would be good at first... Is that just where two people play? Because I can do that as well, but I was sorta hoping for a team this time. I guess we'll see. :P :D :3 :) :)
My character doesn't really have any powers, but Maybe I could be an antagonist or an antihero?

That would be cool. I liked the Melancholy of Yuki Nagato-San, a spin off of Haruhi Suzumiya, and the way they were very similar to the original characters, but normal. Perhaps you could be the knowledge-type character, or something. Hehe. Or just a level headed teammate. I would be glad to have you both.
Count me in, then!
Hato Momosaki (played anonymously)

Is it okay if my character is very, uh, untested? I have her personality and appearance down (but no pictures yet), it's just that I've never done anything or roleplayed with her before.
Lilliana Kai Nyx (played by CrimsonRydeR12)

I'm Interested!

Glad to have you, Shizu-san! :)
Momosaki-san, that's perfectly fine! I would be honored to be a first-choice RP. ;D Also, many magical stories such as these are an anime character's first adventure, so it fits. :)

Kai-Nyx-san, are you intending to be a main hero character or are you a villain? I just wanna know what's your alignment here. ;)

:) :D :P
Aluino (played by KillerKiller)

I'd like to use this guy if I can! I want to make him a magical boy if that's ok. :D

Sure, sounds cool. So long as they don't get too op, most characters are alright. :)

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Sure, sounds cool. So long as they don't get too op, most characters are alright. :)

Ok good! That shouldn't be a problem since I make sure not to make my characters too op as they all have many weaknesses.

Glad to have you, Shizu-san! :)
Momosaki-san, that's perfectly fine! I would be honored to be a first-choice RP. ;D Also, many magical stories such as these are an anime character's first adventure, so it fits. :)

Kai-Nyx-san, are you intending to be a main hero character or are you a villain? I just wanna know what's your alignment here. ;)

:) :D :P
Thanks Shiny (can I call you that?)
I guess it really will be my first in more ways than one :D I'm still watching the thread by the way in case you post any news for us?

Hato Momosaki wrote:
I guess it really will be my first in more ways than one :D I'm still watching the thread by the way in case you post any news for us?

I'm waiting on some news too, though if this ends up not coming to be then you and I might be able to just do a one on one if you'd be interested in that.

Aluino wrote:
Hato Momosaki wrote:

I'm waiting on some news too, though if this ends up not coming to be then you and I might be able to just do a one on one if you'd be interested in that.
Yeah I’d like that! I’ll PM when I’m less busy, lots of things are happening this month until Christmas for me. Maybe that’s also why OP hasn’t responded yet?

Hato Momosaki wrote:
Aluino wrote:
Hato Momosaki wrote:

Yeah I’d like that! I’ll PM when I’m less busy, lots of things are happening this month until Christmas for me. Maybe that’s also why OP hasn’t responded yet?

Oh you have a point. Though, I'll be looking forward to that PM!
Kodoseki

I'm interested if this is still on.

Hey, guys! So sorry about that. I had a lot going on and there are holidays coming up, it's true. I'm glad you weren't languishing without me. Y'all are troopers! ;D
I was thinking we could do this in factions of a sort? If you guys want to prepare a storyline/background, and then meet up with other characters, or if you just wanna roll with a main storyline, I think having multiple groups in different areas might be interesting... I haven't actually decided on a setting. I was thinking Japan, but we could probably leave the year flexible. Heheh.
Momosaki-san, you can definitely call me Shiny! Can I call you Hato?
Aluino-san, hi, I did get pretty busy and I'm glad you were willing to take up the mantle of magical girliness. That's cool.
I apologize for being so late, and I thank you all for waiting. You're awesome! :)
Welcome, Kodoseki-san! I hope we can have fun together.

Hey, guys! So sorry about that. I had a lot going on and there are holidays coming up, it's true. I'm glad you weren't languishing without me. Y'all are troopers! ;D
I was thinking we could do this in factions of a sort? If you guys want to prepare a storyline/background, and then meet up with other characters, or if you just wanna roll with a main storyline, I think having multiple groups in different areas might be interesting... I haven't actually decided on a setting. I was thinking Japan, but we could probably leave the year flexible. Heheh.
Aluino-san, hi, I did get pretty busy and I'm glad you were willing to take up the mantle of magical girliness. That's cool.
I apologize for being so late, and I thank you all for waiting. You're awesome! :)

I understand! I'm glad you're back though. I'm thinking I'd like to just roll with the main storyline and find a way to weasel my character into that. I'm pretty good at doing that lol. The whole Japan thing sounds good too. If there's anything I don't know about the area they're in or the food or anything, I can always just search it.

The group idea sounds like it'd be good, so we can see both the evil side and the side of the magical girls/boys. Where in Japan should we be in? How about Osaka? It's the second-largest city they have, so there'll be plenty of space for a sort of divide between good and evil. Not only that, but it would be more realistic if there was just suddenly large scale destruction.
If this is still open I would be interested in joining! All my characters are still pretty new which can be good because they just have tons of ways to grow!
I was thinking of playing as a normal human that maybe has access to some magical artifacts? If that's cool with everyone?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Assembling a team! Magical Girls, etc. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus