Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Random chat of randomness

HRA

You are up in the top ten of the funniest people I've met. Did you know that?

Smile and nod. Smile and nod. Splendid, splendid.
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

No, I didn't xD thanks. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy
HRA

NP. You did it all on your own. XD

Well, you'd feel warm anyways. It's Texas, for gods sake. XD.

XD true, true
Even in the winter, Texas is warm. Then it suddenly changes its mind and decided to drop to the thirties after a 60-70 degree day.
HRA

The north is much different. In the winter, I wear a BOMBER JACKET. That's how cold it is. In the summer, it gets hot. So we have like the weirdest weather. Hell, it's so weird, we got three rain days during the Illinois flooding. XD

OOOOooooooOOOOH you have a bomber jacket?
I love bomber jackets
And aviator jackets
And aviator glasses, for that matter.
For really really cold weather I have an alpaca jacket and I swear to god you could wear that thing in Antarctica and you wouldn't freeze to death. It's big and it's kinda tough to move around in but it's warm.
HRA

Yup. It's a brown leather bomber jacket, with a map sewed inside. It has the fur and everything, real leather, too. Love that thing. It looked better on me than my normal leather jacket, which is now too small for me. I'd send you a pic, but... I can't... XD

I like aviator glasses, and I have one. But since I wear glasses... XD.

I wish I had either a Commissar cap, or one of those Russian Infantry hats.

That's awesome. :3

Leather jackets are so awesome... I wanted to get one but all the jackets I tried on made me look like a square block in the shoulders, so we ditched that idea and went with the vintage alpaca instead.
HRA

http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/ngs/product/clothing/men%27s-clothing/jackets-and-vests/leather-a-2-flight-jacket

That's the one I got. It had the fur on the top of the neck, though. It was detachable.

I liked Leather jackets because I looked good in them. The 80's hair, old music playing, leather jacket in the winter. Yup. Thats me. XD

*gaaaaasp* I WANT THAT O.O'

I'm like about to die just from the sheer beauty of that jacket
HRA

XD. Sorry. Didn't mean to kill you.

Yeah, I love it. Thanks.

No, you're good *drools and fawns over jacket like a spaz*

I can see why xD
HRA

Oh dear... I'm gonna have to throw that thing on you... But if I did that... You would never give it back, and probably sleep with it. XD

Wore it to school. Lots of people watched me.

I would run away and hide with it and never give it back xD "IT'S MINE NOW HAW HAW HAW"
Hell, I think my eyeballs would just follow you all the way into class. XD I love these styles of jackets and things.
I mean, trench coats are cool, but leather and aviators trump all.
HRA

Oh dear... The first time a girl would stare at me. XD

I have a green trench coat. XD. But yes, they do. I got the idea from Patton.

XD wow

*facedesks repeatedly* I have no cool things like that
Except for the vest that looks a little like the governor's from the walking dead
And the alpaca jacket
And my boots.
And maybe something else I forgot.
HRA

Did you want me to brag? Cus I can brag. I don't want to. XD. I'll stop here, if that's alright with you. No need to make you try to find where I live and hold me hostage for my things. XD

Those are nice things. It's not always the big things that are the coolest.

I'll raid your house with water guns, an 18 inch ruler, and a machete xD

THAT'S IT
THAT'S MY OTHER COOL THING
My machete. It's not exactly an article of clothing unless you count the belt/sheath, but it's still awesome.
HRA

A machete? Lucky! I want one of those. Aw well. At least I have an acoustic and electric guitar. Wait, did I say that out loud? Must be my inner monologue... XD

I actually really want a machete. I don't know why. Probably because its more dangerous than my mini Bowie knife. XD

Yes, my grandfather's machete. I love that thing more than anything else I own.
My grandfather always used to say to my mom and aunt that every woman needed to have a machete. That way if any man ever tried anything funny with her she could just get her machete and whack em and they wouldn't bother her ever again.
Wise words, in my opinion.
So after he died it got passed down to me and has been hanging in my closet ever since. It's there if the house is ever broken into or if there's yard work that needs to be done that requires a machete.

(Being the nerd I am, I call it sendir, Draconic for sting. XD)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Random chat of randomness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus