Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Name Your Price Commissions! (Open Again!)

I'm moved and settled in, though at the moment I don't have a job. So! I'm opening commissions again while I look for one.

I'm going to keep it as name-your-own-price, again, but with a minor change. For anything colored, it'll be a $15 minimum instead of $10, unless you wanted something small like a bust or waist-up. Then it'd be a $10 minimum.

The name-your-own-price thing worked really well last time! And I'm only doing it here on RPR.

Here are a few examples:

13715178.png

Hope to hear from you soon!

(Changed/edited 9-22-2013 yo.)
If I can finish up a commission soon, then I can commission you :) Hope you get the money you need!
Sanne Moderator

I can't commission you right now but I posted on my twitter about this. :) Good luck!! <3
Ben Moderator

PM me. I see your minimum for coloured art is $10, I can offer you $20. I'm sorry that I can't offer you more, I'm not in great shapes myself right now. But I hope that's fair?
MadRatBird Topic Starter

You guys are lovely. <3.

I still feel so bad asking for help like this, it seems so dramatic.

But anything is helpful, even just one dollar lol, so you don't have to force yourself to pay more than you'd be comfortable with c:. But if you are interested, Ben, go ahead and shoot me a message with what you want done and I'll start on it tomorrow morning! :D.

And thank you sanne! That's so kind of you! I don't have a twitter though - any other way I can contact him?

And thanks Celestina <3. No pressure at all, and I appreciate the kind words. I hope yours goes well also!
Monday or Tuesday I'll have a bit of money on my Paypal. I'd love to help you out by getting another piece. Same as Ben, I can offer about 20 dollars. If possible, perhaps a little extra, depends on how much I got left over from my recent Steam sales spree. (I'm weak)

Also, begin august I'm finally getting paid! Regardless of whether you have your phone or not by that time, I'll commission you again a few times!
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Awh ;u; Thank you, Rhyn. <3. And yeah I know... I wish I had even more extra moolah to shove at Steam haha, but I need to focus on stuff right now. There'll be more Steam sales in the future! 8D. Heheheh....

Anyway yay! Thank you c: And thank you in advance for any future commissions. :3
I offered $30 & got this:
tumblr_mqxrexQg3L1rpegt2o1_1280.png

She looks so so so perfect, especially considering I didn't have any art for Mad to go off of, so I was really impressed that this turned out spot on! I'll be more than happy to be a repeat customer x:
I would really love to help you out but I do not have a paypal and the only way to get money through is mail and I don't have any stamps to use. I am sorry to hear all this is happening and I do hope everything gets better for you! If I find away to be able to pay you for a commission, I will let you know. :) I am trying to get a paypal now, but I have no luck and I don't know how to transfer the money I have gotten for my sweet sixteen on there and I am trying to get my learns right now so I have save some of what I have for that, I also have school to attend to this up coming Monday! I wish I could help, I hope the best for you and that everything gets better! :)
MadRatBird Topic Starter

It's alright. This is a little bit old, and between blathering here and on dA I managed to get a new phone. I am still without service though unfortunately, since it seems I have to pay two phonebills before I can have it back on, but it'll work out in the end. I had a lot of help and I probably wouldn't have been able to do it without peeps here and on DA!

I've gotten lucky and had a few day shifts at work so not much walking home at night. It'll all turn out. :D.

I really appreciate the sentiment though! <3

And thank you Libertine ;u; <3
Are you still offering this? I'd like to help :)
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Gosh Fox, I'm sorry! I completely didn't answer you D:. But yeah, I am offering but it's different now (I edited the original text). I can only do sketches this time. :(.
Ben Moderator

As another example of this fabulous lady's work, I got THIS.

braving_the_storm_by_madratbird-d6ej9zq.png

She may not be doing coloured versions any more, but even the sketches are super awesome. I'm commissioning her again.

Do it.

DO IT.
EdtheNeko

Its times like this I wish I had money, because that art is amazing o_o
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Awh ;u; thank you! That's a wonderful pick-me-up. <3.
Ben wrote:

She may not be doing coloured versions any more, but even the sketches are super awesome. I'm commissioning her again.

Do it.

DO IT.

I second that. Even though it's not colored, the sketches are just as awesome! I never expected my comission to become THIS GLORIOUS!!

13621083.png
TheLily

sketch_commission__bradiccus_krieglon_by_madratbird-d6jlj1p.png This one of is my husband's longest played character

sketch_commission__tony_by_madratbird-d6jibk2.png For my friend on DA

sketch_commission__maia_by_madratbird-d6ji74o.png[img]and another for a friend on DA[/img]
MadRatBird Topic Starter

I forgot to apologize about the runes! I could only see some of them and only sketched the ones I could see ;-; I'm sorry!
TheLily

The Runes are actually pretty random if I remember correctly. He's never given me a detailed going over his armour, so I wouldn't know, but he was super pleased. I think I'm going to be looking for more art for him soon XD
Lolctopus

gl-26136-1378266522.png

Look. Look at this beautiful bastard and tell me you don't some sweet, sweet sketch action.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Name Your Price Commissions! (Open Again!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus