Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Say something positive about yourself

This thread is a little different from Say something nice about yourself. Go there to share what you like about yourself!

This thread is for those having trouble with that. This thread is for saying something positive about yourself, even if you have doubts about it being true. For things you want to believe about yourself.

Why? Because there's a phenomenon is psychology that makes things easier to believe and live up to when we say it (and I encourage saying things out loud, too!).

Although the system will stop double-posting, you are still welcome to come back and say the same thing multiple times. Or to say it a bunch in one post (without using copy/paste).

And I'm not going to stop others from giving a person examples of how they've lived up to what they want to believe about themselves.

I don't have time to give my own example right now!

An example: I am an intelligent person who is capable of figuring out the best choice for myself.

A note! It may help to phrase it in a more sassy-sounding way, or a fun way, or a creepy/intimidating way, etc. Just be sure to keep within the site rules, and try to mean it!

More examples:
  • "I am a bad*ss b**** who don't take no sh** from nobody!" (Remember certain words aren't allowed even censored or abbreviated though.)
  • "I am lord of the fountain pen! All inky lines bend to my hand!"
  • "The universe quakes to my will."
I do my best and take pride in my hobbies and work, even when other people don't acknowledge it.

That a good example?
I work as hard as I can to achieve my goals and encourage others to work towards theirs as well.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I'm a focused motivated woman and am faithful loyal in my freindships. This is a great thread.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Yesssssss.

I am an intelligent person who is capable of figuring out the best choice for myself.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Say something positive about yourself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus