Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice for Bottles! BOTTLES! Raffle!

Who doesn't love a good bottle?

They can be used for carrying things, model ships and....playing extreme tennis?
4fb304fb6e97ad62c5fff5db9fac49b2.gif

I am giving away 3 EMPTY BOTTLES
bottle-empty-image.png

1 bottles left!

and 1 MESSEGE IN A BOTTLE
Messege in a bottle won by LakotaSiouxWarrior!!
bottle-message-image.png

Rules
  1. In order are the rolls for each item, starting with the empty bottles.
    Roll 4 1d100 and see if you win something! Now 2 1d100
  2. One prize per player. If you win something, you are not allowed to roll again.
  3. Roll your dice every 3 hours.
  4. Quote me if you win!

Have fun!

Remove this ad

Heres the dice rolls!

83, 91 and 77 are empty bottles!

90 is the messege in a bottle!

90 and 77, 91 are won!

83 is the FINAL NUMBER!

Edit:
make sure each dice roll is separate! Its a very easy mistake to make that i didn't think about!

Only roll one dice now :D

rolled 1d100 and got 83

rolled 1d100 and got 91

rolled 1d100 and got 77

rolled 1d100 and got 90

Sure! :o

Edit: I am an idiot and messed up I will see you in three hours lol WHOOPS

rolled 4d100 and got 220

DarkCrow wrote:
Sure! :o

Edit: I am an idiot and messed up I will see you in three hours lol WHOOPS

Oh no!
I guess I'll give it a try >-<

rolled 1d100 and got 85

rolled 1d100 and got 16

rolled 1d100 and got 9

rolled 1d100 and got 48

Is it a 4d100 or 4 1d100?
;D

rolled 1d100 and got 44

rolled 1d100 and got 40

rolled 1d100 and got 42

rolled 1d100 and got 80

Quote:
83, 91 and 77 are empty bottles!

90 is the messege in a bottle!

Edit: Missed it by THAT much (77)

rolled 1d100 and got 62
#1

rolled 1d100 and got 8
#2

rolled 1d100 and got 46
#3

rolled 1d100 and got 78
#4

Mipps wrote:
Is it a 4d100 or 4 1d100?
;D

Omg good catch!
Let's see if luck is on my side!

rolled 4d100 and got 185

I messed up some how...

rolled 1d100 and got 18

rolled 1d100 and got 45

rolled 1d100 and got 59

rolled 1d100 and got 39

Let’s roll some dice

rolled 1d100 and got 48

rolled 1d100 and got 2

rolled 1d100 and got 74

rolled 1d100 and got 98

rolled 1d100 and got 43

rolled 1d100 and got 38

rolled 1d100 and got 20

rolled 1d100 and got 65

One try

rolled 1d100 and got 6

rolled 1d100 and got 90

rolled 1d100 and got 27

rolled 1d100 and got 36

JoJoApples wrote:
Who doesn't love a good bottle?

They can be used for carrying things, model ships and....playing extreme tennis?
4fb304fb6e97ad62c5fff5db9fac49b2.gif

I am giving away 3 EMPTY BOTTLES
bottle-empty-image.png
and 1 MESSEGE IN A BOTTLE
bottle-message-image.png

Rules
  1. In order are the rolls for each item, starting with the empty bottles.
    Roll 4 1d100 and see if you win something!
  2. One prize per player. If you win something, you are not allowed to roll again.
  3. Roll your dice every 3 hours.
  4. Quote me if you win!

Have fun!
I got the 90. Thank you im on a winning streak

rolled 1d100 and got 61

oof

rolled 1d100 and got 92

rolled 1d100 and got 63

rolled 1d20 and got 14

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
JoJoApples wrote:
Who doesn't love a good bottle?

They can be used for carrying things, model ships and....playing extreme tennis?
4fb304fb6e97ad62c5fff5db9fac49b2.gif

I am giving away 3 EMPTY BOTTLES
bottle-empty-image.png
and 1 MESSEGE IN A BOTTLE
bottle-message-image.png

Rules
  1. In order are the rolls for each item, starting with the empty bottles.
    Roll 4 1d100 and see if you win something!
  2. One prize per player. If you win something, you are not allowed to roll again.
  3. Roll your dice every 3 hours.
  4. Quote me if you win!

Have fun!
I got the 90. Thank you im on a winning streak

Sending it over now! Congrats!
And I oop

rolled 1d100 and got 44

rolled 1d100 and got 42

rolled 1d100 and got 27

Let's try this again, but less stupid this time, shall we Brain?

rolled 1d100 and got 64

rolled 1d100 and got 74

rolled 1d100 and got 6

JoJoApples wrote:
did I get anything

rolled 1d100 and got 40
1

rolled 1d100 and got 94
2

rolled 1d100 and got 22
3

rolled 1d100 and got 100
4

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus